What do you do in your free time?

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Without saying too much, here are my hobbies.
I absolutely love photography, I took all the shots below with my little camera. I try to take shots wherever I go, usually.

I own two 450 size R/C heli's, they are extremely dangerous but good fun to fly.
This is my home made carbon body baby.

My 2 mountain bikes. I built the black and white one from scratch, it's light and very fast. Cycling is my way of staying fit.

I also enjoy night time photography.
Long exposure of the M42 motorway.

I like photographing planes.

I enjoy going to RAF air shows. Here are the world famous 'Red Arrows'.

I enjoy astrophotography. This including moon shots, the M42 Orion Nebula, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn.

My favourite type of photography is Macro photography, I absolutely love it.

I also play some snooker, I enjoy listening to music on my Ref Hi-Fi and I like playing about with electronics

That's it, there are all the things that I enjoy doing.

Oops I forgot to mention going out drinking with the guys

Last edited:

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sweet equipment and great photos as well, congratulations!!

Since I'm not a professional programmer, coding for Android with B4A is currently my main hobby! I have to say that this year my nerd side took over my sporty side and I gained a few kilos. Hopefully in 2015 I'll be able to set things right. I enjoy going to the gym and swimming as well. When I was living in Portugal, going to the beach was one of my top priorities. Finally, cinema, video games and losing a lot of money in the stock market (day trading).

That's it for me!

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
I `ve had way too many hobbies and have to have a cull now and then.

For the last 15-16 years I was very active in a bicycle club and helped organise meets around the country. That hobby`s being replaced now by travel adventures in my camper van and I`m also building a camping trailer which I hope to use for classic car rallies.

I have a quite big garden so that needs plenty of attention during the warm weather. Cooking and eating are things I enjoy too.

When the weather is too cold or wet outside I like to tinker with my PC and of course spend lots of time coding, reading about coding, thinking about coding, dreaming about coding.... lol

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…