Android Question Where are we up to changing existing apps to Bundles

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsteward

Licensed User
Longtime User
My app is an existing app and some time back I tried changing to AAB format but gave up as could not upload pem file
Error: The private key was not properly encrypted or is not a type of key that we support.

Just wondering if this is possible yet and what I need to do. So much info here but it's just not clear.

tsteward

Licensed User
Longtime User
hmm now when trying to upload aab I get this popup in the bottom of the screen.

I wonder if this is because the apk I uploaded earlier is still waiting approval?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-11 232521.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-06-11 232521.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 106
Upvote 0

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User
hmm now when trying to upload aab I get this popup in the bottom of the screen.

I wonder if this is because the apk I uploaded earlier is still waiting approval?

If you have not submitted the apk you uploaded, you can cancel that release. Then create a new release and upload your aab

By the way, is your dashboard showing Release sign by google now?

Upvote 0

tsteward

Licensed User
Longtime User
If you have not submitted the apk you uploaded, you can cancel that release. Then create a new release and upload your aab

By the way, is your dashboard showing Release sign by google now?
Yes now showing Releases signed by Google Play
And now uploading AAB file just fine

THANK YOU THANK YOU for your help and patients

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-12 074337.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-06-12 074337.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 91
Upvote 0

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User
So am i, spent hours no, but Google always says "my key is not orderly encrypted or not supported". It was build with B4a newest version, it is SHA 256 and with RSA. It is a app existing since 2012 and since now i am no more able to update it, completely lost, tried all the posts. The "funny" thing, it is a existing APK- but i cannot upload a APK anymore, only AAB. Google thank you šŸ˜‚

Its easy to start a new thread and seek help. We have all pass through it and it easier than you think.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.