Android Question Where is the Additional Libraries Folder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny Ali

Licensed User
Captura1.PNG

Hi.
I've got this ReadMe File that says that I need to add a .jar file to an Additional Libraries Folder, but I don't know where it is located or how Add it there.
Can someone help me out?
Thanks.

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The additional Libraries Folder is located wherever you want to place it, mine is in Documents under a B4A folder. This folder is where you place all your downloaded libraries from the forum.

You need to create a new folder in Documents (or just My Documents) and name it something logical like 'Additional_Libraries'. Now run B4A, click on the 'Tools' menu and go down to 'Configure Paths' and select it. You will now see a text box call 'Additional Libraries', click on the button to the right hand side and navigate to your newly created 'Additional_Libraries' folder, select the 'Additional_Libraries' folder and then click on OK.

Enjoy...

Upvote 0

Kenny Ali

Licensed User
The additional Libraries Folder is located wherever you want to place it, mine is in Documents under a B4A folder. This folder is where you place all your downloaded libraries from the forum.

You need to create a new folder in Documents (or just My Documents) and name it something logical like 'Additional_Libraries'. Now run B4A, click on the 'Tools' menu and go down to 'Configure Paths' and select it. You will now see a text box call 'Additional Libraries', click on the button to the right hand side and navigate to your newly created 'Additional_Libraries' folder, select the 'Additional_Libraries' folder and then click on OK.

Wow, thank you very much man.
I really appreciate it!

Upvote 0

Kenny Ali

Licensed User

Ok, I'm done with Additional Libraries, but I still getting the error of a Missing a reference. Do you know what could be?

captura1-png.63798

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

Kenny Ali

Licensed User
You need to check Byteconverter library in the library tab after you downloaded the library and put the files into the additional libs folder

Thank you DonManfred it worked.

Registo conectado a: HUAWEI HUAWEI Y560-L03
--------- beginning of main
Copying updated assets files (2)
** Activity (main) Pause, UserClosed = false **
** Activity (main) Create, isFirst = true **
** Activity (main) Resume **
*** Service (httputils2service) Create ***
** Service (httputils2service) Start **
Error: org.apache.http.conn.ConnectTimeoutException: Connect to /192.168.1.3:17178 timed out

I'm getting this. Do I need to install something else?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.