Android Question where to start for a second register

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by BenK, Apr 16, 2018.

1. BenK

BenK Member Licensed User

Hi,

i am still trying to learn b4a, so excuse some mistakes....
    I am coding on my first "bigger" app, and want to create a second and a third register or site on it.

I will try to explain it. Lets say this should be a notes app, where you should be able to do some notes for private things, and some notes for your work.

There should be one site (name A) with headline private, a second site (name B) for notes (headline work)for your work, and a third site (name C) for settings (with headline settings).

On every site there should be something like a navigation bar, with A - B - C where you could then switch between that sites.

I am searching for the right place, example or tutorial where i could start reading and learnig, to be able to write the code or app like described.

I just need some starting help please to find the right entry in that issue. I was already searching for that, but i think i did not know the right search term for it, because english is not my native language.

Thank you very much!

Ben

2. DonManfred

DonManfred Expert Licensed User

3. BenK

Hi Manfred,
    thank you for that!
    I have already done a lot of reading Beginners and User Guide and others, and after doing the examples i want to start my first own app.
    I was expecting a more detailed link, where an example of what i try to do is shown.
    Maybe you have one!
    Thank you!

4. DonManfred

DonManfred Expert Licensed User

5. BenK

DonManfred likes this.
  6. Jaames

Jaames Active Member Licensed User

7. BenK

Thank you - i will try this

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice