Wish [Wish] Really need a better offline help

Toley

Licensed User
Longtime User
A better way to find how each function works is a really big need. I was used to Vader's B4x Browser but for an unknown reason it stop to works tonight.

The online help is a PITA and the third party's pdf tutorials are really well made but it takes too much time to find what I need to know.

I really like B4x and I would like to see it grow further with a better help system.

Toley

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you Klaus, it's an option but IMO it's not very user friendly. Once more a lot of time is lost when you don't know all the functions by heart and you are looking to do a specific task. I will look with Vader if there's a way to repair his software.

But I'm feeling really cheap to ask him to work for free. I've already send him a donation in the past and maybe give him another if he solve the problem. But it's not his responsability it's Anywhere Software's one to provide a decent help file for their software.

I'm sorry if it looks a little bit rude but I have put a lot of time in writing a soft in B4J and now I'm seriously thinking of moving to another platform like Qt to get more possibilities and all the support a programming software requires.