Share My Creation wordsgame - an app to learn languages

Hi all,
I'm proud to present (drum roll) Wordsgame, my very first iOS App !

Wordsgame is an App that helps learning English and German, or practice other languages as well.

Basically the user will be prompted with english words, and should type the translated german one, article included. However, the App allows also the opposite 'direction', that means, german words will be prompted, and the user should type the correct english one. The same option is also available in the challenge mode.

In the challenge mode the user will be prompted with a word, and choose the right translation in a multiple choice list, in where only one word is correct, while the others are wrong. Correct answers increase the user score, which will be shown in a table together with the score of other users. The datatable with users and scores is stored on the cloud. However, the app works also without internet connection - in that case the scores will be updated/retrieved only when a connection is estabilished.

There are ca. 16 different dictionaries which the user can freely choose from - multi choise is also available - and there's evenmore the possibility to build an own dictionary, where the user can choose any language of choice, and get it used in training mode.

Last but not least, when the user answers wrong to one or more questions, these questions will be prompted at first in the next training, in order to maximize the learn effect.

If you try it - it's free and has no ads - let me know what do you think.

Thanks for your attention,
Sergio.

Link to the Wordsgame App:
https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=1304634834&mt=8

Some screenshot:

IMG_0002.PNG IMG_0006.PNG IMG_0007_1242_2208.png IMG_0003_1242_2208.png IMG_0004.PNG IMG_0008_1242_2208.png

Last edited: