iOS Question Zoomable ImageView

CaptKronos

Licensed User
I'm looking for an imageview that provides the usual pinch to zoom and panning capabilities. I came across Narek Adonts' libZOOM library, discussed here: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/zoomable-imageview.55185/ but I am having the same issue that Graham Bancroft reported which is, unfortunately, the last post of that thread and hence I don't think it has been resolved. The issue is that once the image has been zoomed, it is no longer completely displayed. (Graham's post includes an image showing the problem.) This is such a noticeable issue that I assume it must have been introduced by some change to B4i or iOS between when Narek wrote the library (2005) and Graham reported the issue (2007).

Does anyone know how to resolve the issue or can point me at an alternative approach to implementing a zoomable imageview?

CaptKronos

Licensed User
I seem to have discovered how to fix the problem. The scrollview's ContentWidth and ContentHeight need to be set to the dimensions of the image being viewed multiplied by the maximum zoom.

Upvote 0