A beautiful sunny morning

MODERN TALKING

Licensed User
Longtime User
At least you were not intoxicated while sleepy and slam into a lorry

Then with your engine on fire - having to be dragged out and laying on the grass beside the highway

Then two police cars show up within minutes asking if you're drunk

Then two good unknown samaritans bundle you into their car and send you home

This DID NOT happen to me - a friend told me

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
Its a process. You send docs to your insurance and your insurance need to sue the insurance of the hitting car.

Now i have no car and such a process can take months.

Wow - that sounds like a pain. Here, your insurance pays you & THEN goes after the insurance of the other driver, or the driver themselves if they have no insurance. That way you get paid pretty much immediately...

- Colin.

mangojack

Licensed User
Longtime User
Oh what a Feeling .. !

Edit ... Just thought , that might get lost in translation ... does Toyota use that catch phrase there ?

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Oh what a Feeling .. !

Edit ... Just thought , that might get lost in translation ... does Toyota use that catch phrase there ?

i have not hear about that phrase, but i know that VW use here: "Volkswagen, because you live only once!" :D

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Wow! This is the model that I was going to buy some years ago (well, the model from that year) but they made me a good offer to buy an Avensis and I couldn't decline it.
I like Toyota, their engines are very reliable (not the same opinion for the interior plastic parts)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I like Toyota, their engines are very reliable (not the same opinion for the interior plastic parts)

actually i am surprised from the plastic parts. its not bmw but very good quality.
engine is also very good 7 gear automatic (also +/- manual from the steering wheel or gear) 1.8 GLI with 147 PS. even for a family car its has some powers ;)

until now i really enjoy the drive with it. its not like other MVP's its more sportive and looks better then others.

btw i had maybe 12-14 cars in my life but this is my first 1st hand car i bought from the store :)

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
there is no more corolla verso now its only Verso (7 seater!) with lots of technology inside! to much buttons but not for a b4x developer :p
At the time I had mine, there was the Corolla verso and the Avensis verso. Both 7 seats...
I just bought myself a Kia carens 7 seats too

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
btw if you want to know why toyota seller laughed in the video its because i told him "WAIT, THIS IS NOT THE COLOR I ORDERED" :p

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Congratulations on your new ride!! It sure looks nice!! :)