Share My Creation A CRUD app for Firebase realtime database with no library or API Call - Updated

All calls for CRUD( create, read, update, and delete) are shown in my updated app without reference to any library or using any API call.
The app will perform these calls and displays notifications about them even if they are done from the Firebase console.

Watch this video

jkhazraji

Licensed User
Longtime User
This example does not use a library provided by b4x, it uses Firebase realtime database API and it does not show Firebase events as
child_removed or child_changed ..etc.

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
This example does not use a library provided by b4x, it uses Firebase realtime database API and it does not show Firebase events as
child_removed or child_changed ..etc.

You will surely excuse me but I don't understand what exactly the difference is
Using the Firebase Realtime db api or creating a b4x library that integrates the Firebase Realtime db api, what changes?

jkhazraji

Licensed User
Longtime User
You will surely excuse me but I don't understand what exactly the difference is
Using the Firebase Realtime db api or creating a b4x library that integrates the Firebase Realtime db api, what changes?
Events that occur on the server side is the difference as I mentioned. My code manipulates most of these events and what happens on the server side is reflected in the app (client-side). I will be grateful if you show a code using the API to notify the user with these events as add, update, or delete (CRUD) .