Share My Creation Firebase realtime database add entry without library or API Call(Code for $20)

Hi,
I managed to add an entry to a firebase realtime database without using a library or an API call. This method can also be used to update, delete, or find a record or entry in Firebase database. B4A has an efficient interface to do that. The trick is how to get it done.
A video is attached below to see how this is done in real time..
Regards to all..🌷🌹

Last edited:

jkhazraji

Licensed User
Longtime User
The code can be requested as a sale by DM .

jkhazraji

Licensed User
Longtime User
That sounds promising at first.
Could you please show a list of methods and events?
Thanks for your interest Sir.
Well, it does not depend on libraries or API calls to have any method or events

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
See here

jkhazraji

Licensed User
Longtime User
That's a genius workaround, but does the event raised in CallSub3 at the end of JobDone (_DataBaseCommunicationComplete) intercept the read, write and other operations done on the realtimedatabase? I mean how sure the user will be whether the data were written, read, deleted or updated?
A different approach was adopted by me to communicate with the Firebase realtimedatabase transferring most of the operations to the server side.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The video shows the opposite. The App that sends the data and the server that receives it. And this can be done with the method I have indicated.

You mentioned an operation on RealTimeDB which is intercepted by the B4A App. I should have seen in the video that you wrote on the Server from the site and the data appeared in the B4A App.

If so it would be nice to see a video about it

jkhazraji

Licensed User
Longtime User
The video shows the opposite. The App that sends the data and the server that receives it. And this can be done with the method I have indicated.

Hi,
In my video what receives the data is the firebase console site but actually a server has already processed them as needed to reflect the result in the console. What is being sent from the app is a not a method to directly manipulate the data.
You mentioned an operation on RealTimeDB which is intercepted by the B4A App. I should have seen in the video that you wrote on the Server from the site and the data appeared in the B4A App.

That needs an event to be invoked so that it can be intercepted by the B4A which could eventually show it in a log statement. I will soon post a new video.

Last edited:

jkhazraji

Licensed User
Longtime User
My code works like a breeze if you are still interested in the purchase.

yiankos1

Licensed User
Longtime User
My code works like a breeze if you are still interested in the purchase.
Mashiane asked you the approach... can you confirm that is not a webview approach?

jkhazraji

Licensed User
Longtime User
Great, hopefully this is not via a webview based approach because it won't work for my approach. Can you please confirm that before I make a purchase? Thanks.
Then It won't work for your approach.