Share My Creation Firebase realtime database add entry without library or API Call(Code for $20)

Hi,
I managed to add an entry to a firebase realtime database without using a library or an API call. This method can also be used to update, delete, or find a record or entry in Firebase database. B4A has an efficient interface to do that. The trick is how to get it done.
A video is attached below to see how this is done in real time..
Regards to all..šŸŒ·šŸŒ¹

Last edited:

biggiu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, can you kindly tell me the steps necessary to make the purchase.
Thank you, have a good day and good work.

jkhazraji

Licensed User
Longtime User
Just make a donation of $20 here and you will get the necessary files by DM.
Thanks for your interest.

biggiu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I made the payment.
As soon as possible tell me where to download the files.
Thank you and good day.

jkhazraji

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I made the payment.
As soon as possible tell me where to download the files.
Thank you and good day.
Thanks for your payment. I will soon send the files in DM.

jkhazraji

Licensed User
Longtime User
Last edited:

biggiu

Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't understand where the index.html file is located and how it should be configured.
Can you give me a practical example?

jkhazraji

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
The index.html file is in the 'files' folders of the project. You need the following to configure it:
1- include your credentials from the project settings in firebase console since this is the backbone of the connection between the firebase database and the app.
2- You will find your app that you have created there. It should be a webapp with the sign(</>) beside its name. so the usual firebaseconfig section is there under (SDK setup and configuration) section. Choose CDN and copy it to the "var firebaseConfig {}" part of the index file.
2- change the fields and functions(if you have the knowledge to) in the index.file javascript section according to your project in order to add, update, remove or find.
3- To make it simpler : Start a new project in firebase after signup or login with Google account, create a webapp app inside the project, create a realtime database in the project with the following structure:
1712932742595.png

with the fields: id, age, first_name, last_name.
and use the same index.html file included just put your credentials as I explained above. It will run smoothly.
Regards.

biggiu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello and thanks for the explanation.
Unfortunately this does not solve my problem because I thought I had acquired a generalized procedure capable of managing any type of Firebase database. From what I understand, after reading your post, I have to modify the part of index that concerns the functions: Add, Update, Remove, Find based on the data configuration of my DB.
Now, if I have more than one table inside the DB, how can I manage them separately?

Attachments

• F003.jpg
    F003.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 14

biggiu

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm sorry but it doesn't work.
I have the message as attached.
F001.jpg

Attachments

• f002.jpg
    f002.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 9

biggiu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, after some testing and research, I ended up with this new error (indicated by the attached image).
Can you tell me the cause?
Thank you.

Attachments

• F003.jpg
    F003.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 18

jkhazraji

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello and thanks for the explanation.
Unfortunately this does not solve my problem because I thought I had acquired a generalized procedure capable of managing any type of Firebase database. From what I understand, after reading your post, I have to modify the part of index that concerns the functions: Add, Update, Remove, Find based on the data configuration of my DB.
Now, if I have more than one table inside the DB, how can I manage them separately?
Hi,
This project is not a complete or a partial solution to firebase realtime database functions. The primary goal as referred to in the title is to add an entry. Unfortunately it is not a library but it can be taken further to achieve whatever you like to your firebase realtime database.
Moreover, although you revealed some hidden details in public about how it works, but as I know the Firebase databases are not structured with tables i.e., they are non-sql databases without rows and columns. but keys and values that can be accessed if you define their reference (level). Even in a java library you have to manage your keys and values individually.
Edit: I just ran the project smoothly with no error.

Last edited:

biggiu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry, I didn't mean to reveal parts of your process. In fact, I would also be fine with modifying part of the code to adapt everything to my needs. Of the many problems I encountered, I now have to solve the last one, as per the attached image. So please tell me the solution to the problem.
Best regards.

Attachments

• F003.jpg
    F003.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 13

jkhazraji

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry, I didn't mean to reveal parts of your process. In fact, I would also be fine with modifying part of the code to adapt everything to my needs. Of the many problems I encountered, I now have to solve the last one, as per the attached image. So please tell me the solution to the problem.
Best regards.
Good Morning,
I will be glad to solve any problem you encounter concerning the code.
Can you send me your code in DM, including index.html with the modification that you made.

biggiu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello and sorry for the delay in replying.
I actually didn't make any changes to the code.
I simply replaced the firebase related data within index.
If I gave you the file I would have to obscure the parameters and then we would be back to square one.
Possibly, if I'm not asking too much, you could create a shared Firebase test environment. This way, once it works for you, I could run the tests myself and understand where I might make mistakes.
Kind regards.

jkhazraji

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello
Sorry but I don't know how to do that shared Firebase test environment. If you like and still having problems I am ready to refund you excluding the tax.

biggiu

Licensed User
Longtime User
By shared test environment I mean having a login and password of a fictitious user who manages a Firebase project of which it is possible to know all the credentials. Inside this project you run your application and I see how it works. To see it obviously, I need the same credentials as you. If this is not possible, I'm sorry, but I can't use your code.

jkhazraji

Licensed User
Longtime User
By shared test environment I mean having a login and password of a fictitious user who manages a Firebase project of which it is possible to know all the credentials. Inside this project you run your application and I see how it works. To see it obviously, I need the same credentials as you. If this is not possible, I'm sorry, but I can't use your code.
See DM please.