Android Tutorial ADeveloper - B4A tutorials

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello M,
Now those are nice tutorial improvements by changing the default IDE color theme to light, using a better screen resolution and also video titles. Even though I personally use dark themes, this B4XDialog tutorial already look a lot more professional and easier on the eyes to follow just by using a light theme, so congratulation on the production improvements.

As usual, your audio is nice and clear 👍

Sabotto

Licensed User
I only discovered your channel today.
I congratulate you. Very well done, simple and very useful videos, at least for me. The work you are doing for the whole community is truly commendable. Obviously I signed up! Keep it up!👏👏👏

ADeveloper

Licensed User

Here we are going to learn how to create a custom layout for our dialog. we will design a layout for it and show it inside B4XDialog. the other thing that we are going to learn is handling back button while using B4XDialog. The dialog will get disappear once the use hits on back button.

JAMZ

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi @ADeveloper,
These are nice tutorial and really helped me a lot. Thank you very much.
I would like to suggest that you include a link back to this forum so that it will be easy to find it when somebody come across your tutorial in youtube.
Also a link back to questions posted by user regarding this particular tutorial would be nice.
And also don't forget to include the B4x version that you used in the tutorial. Some old example codes in the forums is a pain to test with the latest b4x version.