Android Tutorial ADeveloper - B4A tutorials

ADeveloper

Licensed User
how to install B4A:

Anyway hopefully your hard work making these great tutorial videos will help potentially new developers to find this great forum and its great resources...

Thanks a lot for you inspiring messages. Actually I wanted to switch to Flutter tutorials but B4A 10 and its cross platform capabilities changed my mind :D
Still I need a lot more subscriptions and the community is small here. I am thinking about some tutorials for comparison between B4A and other IDEs. it might help other developers to find it here ...

xui view please
sure 🙏 I will make some tutorials about xui views. if one view is more interesting for you let me know to do it first

Last edited:

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I am thinking about some tutorials for comparison between B4A and other IDEs. it might help other developers to find it here ...

This would be a great comparison video to base your first comparison video on. File size comparisons, compilation and cold start-up timings.

ADeveloper

Licensed User
last part of : introduction to figma

transferring the design to B4A:

one or two other parts are remained and will get uploaded the by tomorrow

What do you suggest for the next series:
1- another series for UI with more complicated design?
2- creating an ebook by sqlite?
3- b4xviews samples?
4- remote connection

Last edited:

loboso

last part of : introduction to figma

transferring the design to B4A:

one or two other parts are remained and will get uploaded the by tomorrow

What do you suggest for the next series:
1- another series for UI with more complicated design?
2- creating an ebook by sqlite?
3- b4xviews samples?
4- remote connection

Can it be a complete simple app with several layouts + sqlite? For a beginner like me is simpler to understand the coding of a complete app (including layout design, classes, modules) than tying together several smaller tutorials

Cheers!

ADeveloper

Licensed User
Can it be a complete simple app with several layouts + sqlite? For a beginner like me is simpler to understand the coding of a complete app (including layout design, classes, modules) than tying together several smaller tutorials

Cheers!
very good point. I liked that. thanks

kps

Cheers!

Add the "ebook" feature also.

Regards,
Kps

ADeveloper

Licensed User
Why not use CLVSwipe:

?

I will mention it in caption and will make another tutorial about CLVswipe :)
anyway, could you please give more support to channels which promote B4A?
it is really hard to get subscription in this topic.
a kind of support like another page in learn menu ... to encourage even new teachers to start making tutorial about b4x.
or maybe making tutorials for main samples like that CLVswipe and adding that to the first post.

Last edited:

ADeveloper

Licensed User