Android Question Admob error code 0

DarkSmart

Licensed User
Hi
I have a significant problem that I have raised several times, but no one answered me correctly and my problem is not resolved
My problem with not displaying Google admob is that after running the program, and after a minute, I will encounter an error 0 and do not display ads.
I even tried the test mode, but did not differ and did not work
I think the problem is not coding and b4a because the codes are exactly the ones I found from the forum and said erel
Meanwhile I use firebase ads according to the thread below:
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...tegrated-with-firebase-backend.67710/#content
I also found the thread below that I think my problem is similar but did not give a full explanation about fixing the problem:
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/admob-error-code-0.60094/#content
In the meantime, I installed all the b4a and sdk files again, but my problem was not resolved
I just did not install the following files (all google maven installed and my sdk folder size is 12GB):

my b4a version is 9.0.1 and java is 8 and sdk is 26.1.1 and api platform is 28
i tested with api 29 but not work
I have not used firebase ads before
Also i tested in 3 device with android version 4,6,9 and not worked but when i install and check other app from google play like this, ads show and worked, so problem from me and not from google server:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=haibison.android.admob_test_ids
Also i atached the my project source folder
Log:
I explained everything, so please help, and anyone with the experience can help
Thankful

Attachments

• 1.zip
    9.4 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
there is nothing wrong with the code. the test banner & test interstitial display just fine.

maybe there is just no ad for your region?

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
those 3 devices where you tested it on are that real devices or emulators?

Upvote 0

DarkSmart

Licensed User
there is nothing wrong with the code. the test banner & test interstitial display just fine.

maybe there is just no ad for your region?
No because (I said) i tested other app and worked in my region and just my app not work
Also i tested with vpn
Exactly problem not relating to region and google server

those 3 devices where you tested it on are that real devices or emulators?
I tested in 2 emulator and 3 really device

Upvote 0

DarkSmart

Licensed User
If you tested my project and good worked, so please tell me what your b4a,sdk,java,api version using???
And please tell me,you which install pakages from sdk manager???

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
B4A: 8.80
I will need to check for the rest but as Erel mentioned it's not that important as long as it compiles right it should work I guess.

Check the unfiltered logs maybe there is something mentioned about connection problems.

Upvote 0

DarkSmart

Licensed User
B4A: 8.80
I will need to check for the rest but as Erel mentioned it's not that important as long as it compiles right it should work I guess.

Check the unfiltered logs maybe there is something mentioned about connection problems.

I found this from unfiltered log:

Please check ,what problem?

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…