Android Question Admob error code 0

DarkSmart

Licensed User
Hi
I have a significant problem that I have raised several times, but no one answered me correctly and my problem is not resolved
My problem with not displaying Google admob is that after running the program, and after a minute, I will encounter an error 0 and do not display ads.
I even tried the test mode, but did not differ and did not work
I think the problem is not coding and b4a because the codes are exactly the ones I found from the forum and said erel
Meanwhile I use firebase ads according to the thread below:
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...tegrated-with-firebase-backend.67710/#content
I also found the thread below that I think my problem is similar but did not give a full explanation about fixing the problem:
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/admob-error-code-0.60094/#content
In the meantime, I installed all the b4a and sdk files again, but my problem was not resolved
I just did not install the following files (all google maven installed and my sdk folder size is 12GB):
sdk1.jpg
my b4a version is 9.0.1 and java is 8 and sdk is 26.1.1 and api platform is 28
i tested with api 29 but not work
I have not used firebase ads before
Also i tested in 3 device with android version 4,6,9 and not worked but when i install and check other app from google play like this, ads show and worked, so problem from me and not from google server:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=haibison.android.admob_test_ids
Also i atached the my project source folder
Log:
** Activity (main) Resume **
** Activity (main) Pause, UserClosed = false **
*** Service (starter) Create ***
** Service (starter) Start **
** Activity (main) Create, isFirst = true **
BannerAd_FailedToReceiveAd : 0
I explained everything, so please help, and anyone with the experience can help
Thankful

Attachments

• 1.zip
    9.4 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
there is nothing wrong with the code. the test banner & test interstitial display just fine.

maybe there is just no ad for your region?

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
those 3 devices where you tested it on are that real devices or emulators?

Upvote 0

DarkSmart

Licensed User
there is nothing wrong with the code. the test banner & test interstitial display just fine.

maybe there is just no ad for your region?
No because (I said) i tested other app and worked in my region and just my app not work
Also i tested with vpn
Exactly problem not relating to region and google server

those 3 devices where you tested it on are that real devices or emulators?
I tested in 2 emulator and 3 really device

Upvote 0

DarkSmart

Licensed User
If you tested my project and good worked, so please tell me what your b4a,sdk,java,api version using???
And please tell me,you which install pakages from sdk manager???

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
B4A: 8.80
I will need to check for the rest but as Erel mentioned it's not that important as long as it compiles right it should work I guess.

Check the unfiltered logs maybe there is something mentioned about connection problems.

Upvote 0

DarkSmart

Licensed User
B4A: 8.80
I will need to check for the rest but as Erel mentioned it's not that important as long as it compiles right it should work I guess.

Check the unfiltered logs maybe there is something mentioned about connection problems.

I found this from unfiltered log:

** Activity (main) Create, isFirst = true **
Could not find method android.content.Context.createDeviceProtectedStorageContext, referenced from method android.support.v4.content.ContextCompat.createDeviceProtectedStorageContext
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 3288: Landroid/content/Context;.createDeviceProtectedStorageContext ()Landroid/content/Context;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x0006
Could not find method android.content.Context.getCodeCacheDir, referenced from method android.support.v4.content.ContextCompat.getCodeCacheDir
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 3296: Landroid/content/Context;.getCodeCacheDir ()Ljava/io/File;
Could not find method android.content.Context.getColor, referenced from method android.support.v4.content.ContextCompat.getColor
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 3297: Landroid/content/Context;.getColor (I)I
Could not find method android.content.Context.getColorStateList, referenced from method android.support.v4.content.ContextCompat.getColorStateList
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 3298: Landroid/content/Context;.getColorStateList (I)Landroid/content/res/ColorStateList;
Could not find method android.content.Context.getDataDir, referenced from method android.support.v4.content.ContextCompat.getDataDir
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 3300: Landroid/content/Context;.getDataDir ()Ljava/io/File;
Could not find method android.content.Context.getDrawable, referenced from method android.support.v4.content.ContextCompat.getDrawable
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 3303: Landroid/content/Context;.getDrawable (I)Landroid/graphics/drawable/Drawable;
Could not find method android.content.Context.getNoBackupFilesDir, referenced from method android.support.v4.content.ContextCompat.getNoBackupFilesDir
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 3312: Landroid/content/Context;.getNoBackupFilesDir ()Ljava/io/File;
Could not find method android.content.Context.getSystemService, referenced from method android.support.v4.content.ContextCompat.getSystemService
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 3321: Landroid/content/Context;.getSystemService (Ljava/lang/Class;)Ljava/lang/Object;
Could not find method android.content.Context.getSystemServiceName, referenced from method android.support.v4.content.ContextCompat.getSystemServiceName
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 3323: Landroid/content/Context;.getSystemServiceName (Ljava/lang/Class;)Ljava/lang/String;
Could not find method android.security.NetworkSecurityPolicy.getInstance, referenced from method com.google.android.gms.internal.ads.zzaxc.zzo
VFY: unable to resolve static method 2260: Landroid/security/NetworkSecurityPolicy;.getInstance ()Landroid/security/NetworkSecurityPolicy;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x71 at 0x0016
GC_CONCURRENT freed 307K, 10% free 3522K/3892K, paused 0ms+10ms, total 10ms
Could not find method android.content.Context.isDeviceProtectedStorage, referenced from method android.support.v4.content.ContextCompat.isDeviceProtectedStorage
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 3326: Landroid/content/Context;.isDeviceProtectedStorage ()Z
Could not find method android.content.Context.startForegroundService, referenced from method android.support.v4.content.ContextCompat.startForegroundService
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 3340: Landroid/content/Context;.startForegroundService (Landroid/content/Intent;)Landroid/content/ComponentName;
Updating ad debug logging enablement.
Could not find method android.content.Context.getNoBackupFilesDir, referenced from method ati.a
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 3312: Landroid/content/Context;.getNoBackupFilesDir ()Ljava/io/File;
Use AdRequest.Builder.addTestDevice("CAD8007B065E0B86EF3C52DFD5558E21") to get test ads on this device.
GC_CONCURRENT freed 287K, 9% free 3623K/3976K, paused 10ms+0ms, total 10ms
Considering local module com.google.android.gms.ads.dynamite:0 and remote module com.google.android.gms.ads.dynamite:280
Selected remote version of com.google.android.gms.ads.dynamite, version >= 280
Dynamite loader version < 2, falling back to loadModule2
Could not find method android.content.ContextWrapper.createCredentialProtectedStorageContext, referenced from method aq.createCredentialProtectedStorageContext
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 101: Landroid/content/ContextWrapper;.createCredentialProtectedStorageContext ()Landroid/content/Context;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x6f at 0x0002
Could not find method android.content.ContextWrapper.createDeviceProtectedStorageContext, referenced from method aq.createDeviceProtectedStorageContext
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 102: Landroid/content/ContextWrapper;.createDeviceProtectedStorageContext ()Landroid/content/Context;
Could not find method o.createCredentialProtectedStorageContext, referenced from method p.createCredentialProtectedStorageContext
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 719: Lo;.createCredentialProtectedStorageContext ()Landroid/content/Context;
Could not find method o.createDeviceProtectedStorageContext, referenced from method p.createDeviceProtectedStorageContext
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 720: Lo;.createDeviceProtectedStorageContext ()Landroid/content/Context;
GC_CONCURRENT freed 303K, 9% free 3833K/4196K, paused 830ms+0ms, total 840ms
WAIT_FOR_CONCURRENT_GC blocked 20ms
GC_FOR_ALLOC freed 205K, 11% free 3917K/4400K, paused 0ms, total 0ms
Could not find method android.content.pm.PackageManager.getPackageInstaller, referenced from method ats.a
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 3454: Landroid/content/pm/PackageManager;.getPackageInstaller ()Landroid/content/pm/PackageInstaller;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x0011
DexOpt: couldn't find static field Landroid/os/Build;.SUPPORTED_64_BIT_ABIS
VFY: unable to resolve static field 61 (SUPPORTED_64_BIT_ABIS) in Landroid/os/Build;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x62 at 0x0011
VFY: unable to resolve static field 61 (SUPPORTED_64_BIT_ABIS) in Landroid/os/Build;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x62 at 0x0025
DexOpt: couldn't find static field Landroid/os/Build;.SUPPORTED_32_BIT_ABIS
VFY: unable to resolve static field 60 (SUPPORTED_32_BIT_ABIS) in Landroid/os/Build;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x62 at 0x0039
DexOpt: unable to optimize static field ref 0x003d at 0x16 in Laj;.a
DexOpt: unable to optimize static field ref 0x003d at 0x2a in Laj;.a
DexOpt: unable to optimize static field ref 0x003c at 0x3e in Laj;.a
Use AdRequest.Builder.addTestDevice("CAD8007B065E0B86EF3C52DFD5558E21") to get test ads on this device.
App measurement is starting up, version: 10084
To enable debug logging run: adb shell setprop log.tag.FA VERBOSE
JIT code cache reset in 0 ms (0 bytes 1/0)
GC_CONCURRENT freed 308K, 12% free 2920K/3288K, paused 0ms+0ms, total 0ms
To enable faster debug mode event logging run:
adb shell setprop debug.firebase.analytics.app ir.mservices.market
Calling a method in the system process without a qualified user: android.app.ContextImpl.sendBroadcast:1123 com.android.server.InputMethodManagerService.hideCurrentInputLocked:1880 com.android.server.InputMethodManagerService.windowGainedFocus:1995 com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodManager$Stub.onTransact:221 com.android.server.InputMethodManagerService.onTransact:818
Could not find class 'com.amazon.device.iap.PurchasingListener', referenced from method bll.a
VFY: unable to resolve check-cast 3213 (Lcom/amazon/device/iap/PurchasingListener;) in Lbll;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x1f at 0x001a
Starting window AppWindowToken{4ab30900 token=Token{4ab3c32c ActivityRecord{4a9410b0 u0 com.sajjad.adstest/.main t2}}} timed out
Launch timeout has expired, giving up wake lock!
Tagging socket 143 with tag 3000330000000000(805319424) for uid 1000 failed errno=-13
tagSocketFd(143, 805319424, 1000) failed with errno-13
Untagging socket 143 failed errno=-13
untagSocket(143) failed with errno -13
Tagging socket 143 with tag 3000330000000000(805319424) for uid 1000 failed errno=-13
GC_CONCURRENT freed 534K, 14% free 3894K/4488K, paused 440ms+830ms, total 1280ms
WAIT_FOR_CONCURRENT_GC blocked 830ms
Skipped 292 frames! The application may be doing too much work on its main thread.
WAIT_FOR_CONCURRENT_GC blocked 10ms
GC_CONCURRENT freed 274K, 10% free 3079K/3416K, paused 830ms+0ms, total 830ms
Could not find method android.content.ContextWrapper.createCredentialProtectedStorageContext, referenced from method kns.createCredentialProtectedStorageContext
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 2532: Landroid/content/ContextWrapper;.createCredentialProtectedStorageContext ()Landroid/content/Context;
Could not find method android.content.ContextWrapper.createDeviceProtectedStorageContext, referenced from method kns.createDeviceProtectedStorageContext
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 2533: Landroid/content/ContextWrapper;.createDeviceProtectedStorageContext ()Landroid/content/Context;
Starting ad request.
GC_CONCURRENT freed 1105K, 53% free 6122K/12940K, paused 10ms+0ms, total 20ms
DexOpt: couldn't find static field Landroid/os/Build;.SUPPORTED_ABIS
VFY: unable to resolve static field 1540 (SUPPORTED_ABIS) in Landroid/os/Build;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x62 at 0x0026
VFY: replacing opcode 0x62 at 0x0097
VFY: unable to resolve static field 1776 (SUPPORTED_ABIS) in Landroid/os/Build;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x62 at 0x0006
DexOpt: couldn't find field Landroid/content/pm/ApplicationInfo;.splitSourceDirs
VFY: unable to resolve instance field 1471
VFY: replacing opcode 0x54 at 0x0053
VFY: unable to resolve static field 1539 (SUPPORTED_64_BIT_ABIS) in Landroid/os/Build;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x62 at 0x019b
DexOpt: couldn't find field Landroid/content/pm/ApplicationInfo;.splitSourceDirs
DexOpt: unable to optimize instance field ref 0x05bf at 0x57 in Lkys;.d
DexOpt: unable to optimize static field ref 0x0603 at 0x1a0 in Lkys;.f
Could not find method android.content.ContextWrapper.createCredentialProtectedStorageContext, referenced from method com.google.android.chimera.ModuleContext.createCredentialProtectedStorageContext
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 2532: Landroid/content/ContextWrapper;.createCredentialProtectedStorageContext ()Landroid/content/Context;
Could not find method android.content.ContextWrapper.createDeviceProtectedStorageContext, referenced from method com.google.android.chimera.ModuleContext.createDeviceProtectedStorageContext
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 2533: Landroid/content/ContextWrapper;.createDeviceProtectedStorageContext ()Landroid/content/Context;
GC_CONCURRENT freed 354K, 12% free 3961K/4488K, paused 260ms+320ms, total 580ms
JS: Not allowed to load local resource: file:///android_asset/webkit/android-weberror.png (data:text/html,chromewebdata:12)
[INFO:CONSOLE(12)] "Not allowed to load local resource: file:///android_asset/webkit/android-weberror.png", source: data:text/html,chromewebdata (12)
Skipped 98 frames! The application may be doing too much work on its main thread.
Update ad debug logging enablement as false
Displayed com.sajjad.adstest/.main: +13s30ms
Not retrying to fetch app settings
Permission Denial: getTasks() from pid=3002, uid=10097 requires android.permission.GET_TASKS
Could not find method android.webkit.WebSettings.setMixedContentMode, referenced from method com.google.android.gms.internal.ads.zzbhm.<init>
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 11516: Landroid/webkit/WebSettings;.setMixedContentMode (I)V
VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x007a
Binding Chromium to the background looper Looper (main, tid 1) {4a7e7eac}
[INFO:library_loader_hooks.cc(112)] Chromium logging enabled: level = 0, default verbosity = 0
Initializing chromium process, renderers=0
[263] sou.a: On wifi, but couldn't get security type
GC_CONCURRENT freed 266K, 10% free 3200K/3532K, paused 570ms+0ms, total 570ms
GC_CONCURRENT freed 2489K, 53% free 10099K/21328K, paused 10ms+0ms, total 30ms
Could not find method android.content.Context.isDeviceProtectedStorage, referenced from method kwd.d
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 2513: Landroid/content/Context;.isDeviceProtectedStorage ()Z
Could not find method android.os.UserHandle.isOwner, referenced from method kwd.i
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 3149: Landroid/os/UserHandle;.isOwner ()Z
VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x000a
Could not find method android.content.Context.createDeviceProtectedStorageContext, referenced from method kbn.a
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 2481: Landroid/content/Context;.createDeviceProtectedStorageContext ()Landroid/content/Context;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x0029
Could not find method android.content.Context.getSystemService, referenced from method kbn.b
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 2508: Landroid/content/Context;.getSystemService (Ljava/lang/Class;)Ljava/lang/Object;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x000b
getNetworkInfo() on networkType 0
Could not find method android.system.Os.stat, referenced from method kxr.a
VFY: unable to resolve static method 3177: Landroid/system/Os;.stat (Ljava/lang/String;)Landroid/system/StructStat;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x77 at 0x01d0
DexOpt: unable to optimize instance field ref 0x0620 at 0x1d4 in Lkxr;.a
DexOpt: unable to optimize instance field ref 0x061f at 0x1e0 in Lkxr;.a
DexOpt: unable to optimize static field ref 0x061c at 0x1e2 in Lkxr;.a
DexOpt: unable to optimize static field ref 0x061d at 0x1e8 in Lkxr;.a
DexOpt: unable to optimize static field ref 0x061e at 0x1ee in Lkxr;.a
Failed to set dir world executable: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /data/data/com.google.android.gms/files/gmscore_global_dirs.txt: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
Failed to set dir world executable: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /data/data/com.google.android.gms/files/gmscore_global_dirs.txt: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
Trying to load lib /data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_extracted_libs/x86/libgmscore.so 0x94fc6768
JS: Not allowed to load local resource: file:///android_asset/webkit/android-weberror.png (data:text/html,chromewebdata:12)
[INFO:CONSOLE(12)] "Not allowed to load local resource: file:///android_asset/webkit/android-weberror.png", source: data:text/html,chromewebdata (12)
[WARNING:proxy_service.cc(888)] PAC support disabled because there is no system implementation
Added shared lib /data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_extracted_libs/x86/libgmscore.so 0x94fc6768
No JNI_OnLoad found in /data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_extracted_libs/x86/libgmscore.so 0x94fc6768, skipping init
Could not find method android.content.pm.PackageManager.isInstantApp, referenced from method lch.a
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 2632: Landroid/content/pm/PackageManager;.isInstantApp (Ljava/lang/String;)Z
VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x002d
Trying to load lib /data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_extracted_libs/x86/libconscrypt_gmscore_jni.so 0x94fc6768
Added shared lib /data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_extracted_libs/x86/libconscrypt_gmscore_jni.so 0x94fc6768
Registering com/google/android/gms/org/conscrypt/NativeCrypto's 279 native methods...
Trying to load lib /data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_extracted_libs/x86/libgmscore.so 0x94fc6768
Shared lib '/data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_extracted_libs/x86/libgmscore.so' already loaded in same CL 0x94fc6768
Trying to load lib /data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_extracted_libs/x86/libconscrypt_gmscore_jni.so 0x94fc6768
Shared lib '/data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_extracted_libs/x86/libconscrypt_gmscore_jni.so' already loaded in same CL 0x94fc6768
GC_CONCURRENT freed 354K, 12% free 3248K/3668K, paused 20ms+50ms, total 70ms
Could not find class 'android.media.AudioAttributes$Builder', referenced from method mn.a
VFY: unable to resolve new-instance 692 (Landroid/media/AudioAttributes$Builder;) in Lmn;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x22 at 0x0011
Could not find method android.app.Notification.getGroup, referenced from method mn.c
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 3126: Landroid/app/Notification;.getGroup ()Ljava/lang/String;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x0030
DexOpt: couldn't find field Landroid/app/Notification;.headsUpContentView
VFY: unable to resolve instance field 1563
VFY: replacing opcode 0x5b at 0x0081
Could not find method android.app.Notification.getGroup, referenced from method mn.c
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 3126: Landroid/app/Notification;.getGroup ()Ljava/lang/String;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x0087
VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x00d6
Could not find class 'javax.net.ssl.SNIServerName', referenced from method com.google.android.gms.org.conscrypt.Platform.getSniHostnameFromParams
VFY: unable to resolve check-cast 3383 (Ljavax/net/ssl/SNIServerName;) in Lcom/google/android/gms/org/conscrypt/Platform;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x1f at 0x0025
Could not find class 'javax.net.ssl.SNIHostName', referenced from method com.google.android.gms.org.conscrypt.Platform.setParametersSniHostname
VFY: unable to resolve new-instance 3382 (Ljavax/net/ssl/SNIHostName;) in Lcom/google/android/gms/org/conscrypt/Platform;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x22 at 0x0024
DexOpt: unable to opt direct call 0x1058 at 0x13 in Lmn;.a
DexOpt: couldn't find field Landroid/app/Notification;.audioAttributes
DexOpt: unable to optimize instance field ref 0x0613 at 0x24 in Lmn;.a
Could not find class 'javax.net.ssl.SNIHostName', referenced from method com.google.android.gms.org.conscrypt.Platform.setParametersSniHostname
VFY: unable to resolve new-instance 3382 (Ljavax/net/ssl/SNIHostName;) in Lcom/google/android/gms/org/conscrypt/Platform;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x22 at 0x0024
Unable to resolve superclass of Lcom/google/android/gms/org/conscrypt/Java7SessionWrapper; (3373)
Link of class 'Lcom/google/android/gms/org/conscrypt/Java7SessionWrapper;' failed
Could not find method com.google.android.gms.org.conscrypt.Java7SessionWrapper.getDelegate, referenced from method com.google.android.gms.org.conscrypt.Platform.unwrapSSLSession
VFY: unable to resolve static method 14640: Lcom/google/android/gms/org/conscrypt/Java7SessionWrapper;.getDelegate (Ljavax/net/ssl/SSLSession;)Ljavax/net/ssl/SSLSession;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x71 at 0x0007
Unable to resolve superclass of Lcom/google/android/gms/org/conscrypt/Java7SessionWrapper; (3373)
Link of class 'Lcom/google/android/gms/org/conscrypt/Java7SessionWrapper;' failed
Could not find class 'com.google.android.gms.org.conscrypt.Java7SessionWrapper', referenced from method com.google.android.gms.org.conscrypt.Platform.wrapSSLSession
VFY: unable to resolve new-instance 2515 (Lcom/google/android/gms/org/conscrypt/Java7SessionWrapper;) in Lcom/google/android/gms/org/conscrypt/Platform;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x22 at 0x0007
DexOpt: unable to opt direct call 0x4ddc at 0x2a in Lcom/google/android/gms/org/conscrypt/Platform;.setParametersSniHostname
DexOpt: unable to opt direct call 0x4ddc at 0x2a in Lcom/google/android/gms/org/conscrypt/Platform;.setParametersSniHostname
DexOpt: unable to opt direct call 0x392c at 0x09 in Lcom/google/android/gms/org/conscrypt/Platform;.wrapSSLSession
GC_CONCURRENT freed 382K, 12% free 3334K/3780K, paused 60ms+0ms, total 60ms
GC_CONCURRENT freed 339K, 11% free 3444K/3844K, paused 0ms+0ms, total 10ms
GC_FOR_ALLOC freed 182K, 11% free 4018K/4488K, paused 0ms, total 0ms
GC_FOR_ALLOC freed <1K, 11% free 4074K/4544K, paused 10ms, total 10ms
Grow heap (frag case) to 4.641MB for 635808-byte allocation
GC_FOR_ALLOC freed <1K, 10% free 4694K/5168K, paused 20ms, total 20ms
GC_CONCURRENT freed 14K, 10% free 4693K/5168K, paused 10ms+10ms, total 30ms
VFY: unable to find class referenced in signature (Landroid/webkit/RenderProcessGoneDetail;)
Could not find method android.webkit.RenderProcessGoneDetail.didCrash, referenced from method com.google.android.gms.internal.ads.zzbha.onRenderProcessGone
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 11484: Landroid/webkit/RenderProcessGoneDetail;.didCrash ()Z
VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x0002
VFY: unable to find class referenced in signature (Landroid/webkit/PermissionRequest;)
Could not find method android.webkit.WebChromeClient.onPermissionRequest, referenced from method com.google.android.gms.internal.ads.zzbgr.onPermissionRequest
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 11491: Landroid/webkit/WebChromeClient;.onPermissionRequest (Landroid/webkit/PermissionRequest;)V
VFY: replacing opcode 0x6f at 0x0018
Could not find method android.webkit.WebChromeClient.onPermissionRequest, referenced from method com.google.android.gms.internal.ads.zzbgr.onPermissionRequest
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 11491: Landroid/webkit/WebChromeClient;.onPermissionRequest (Landroid/webkit/PermissionRequest;)V
VFY: replacing opcode 0x6f at 0x0034
Could not find method android.webkit.PermissionRequest.getResources, referenced from method com.google.android.gms.internal.ads.zzbgr.onPermissionRequest
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 11482: Landroid/webkit/PermissionRequest;.getResources ()[Ljava/lang/String;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x0042
[67] sou.a: On wifi, but couldn't get security type
getNetworkInfo() on networkType 0
threadid=2: spin on suspend #1 threadid=10 (pcf=0)
Temporarily moving tid 3086 to fg (was 0)
Temporarily raised priority on tid 3086 (10 -> 0)
threadid=2: spin on suspend resolved in 1190 msec
Restored policy of 3086 to 0
Restored priority on 3086 to 10
GC_CONCURRENT freed 447K, 13% free 3492K/4000K, paused 1200ms+0ms, total 1200ms
VFY: unable to resolve static field 1776 (SUPPORTED_ABIS) in Landroid/os/Build;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x62 at 0x0006
GC_FOR_ALLOC freed 59K, 12% free 3556K/4040K, paused 10ms, total 10ms
Installed default security provider GmsCore_OpenSSL
GC_FOR_ALLOC freed 108K, 12% free 3651K/4120K, paused 0ms, total 0ms
GC_FOR_ALLOC freed 323K, 13% free 3694K/4220K, paused 10ms, total 10ms
GC_FOR_ALLOC freed 232K, 8% free 3968K/4268K, paused 10ms, total 10ms
GC_CONCURRENT freed 20K, 3% free 4170K/4276K, paused 0ms+0ms, total 0ms
ignoring registerObject request in thread=1
ignoring registerObject request in thread=1
Start proc com.farsitel.bazaar for broadcast com.farsitel.bazaar/ir.cafebazaar.data.receiver.PackageChangeReceiver: pid=3199 uid=10041 gids={50041, 3003, 1028, 1015, 1023}
Killing 1991:com.google.android.configupdater/u0a2 (adj 15): empty #17
Tagging socket 60 with tag 3000040700000000(805307399) for uid -1 failed errno=-13
tagSocketFd(60, 805307399, -1) failed with errno-13
Could not set socket write timeout: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:515)
Caused by: libcore.io.ErrnoException: setsockopt failed: EBADF (Bad file number)
at libcore.io.Posix.setsockoptTimeval(Native Method)
at libcore.io.ForwardingOs.setsockoptTimeval(ForwardingOs.java:126)
Could not set socket write timeout: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:515)
Caused by: libcore.io.ErrnoException: setsockopt failed: EBADF (Bad file number)
at libcore.io.Posix.setsockoptTimeval(Native Method)
at libcore.io.ForwardingOs.setsockoptTimeval(ForwardingOs.java:126)
Tagging socket 169 with tag 3000040700000000(805307399) for uid -1 failed errno=-13
tagSocketFd(169, 805307399, -1) failed with errno-13
Untagging socket 169 failed errno=-13
untagSocket(169) failed with errno -13
Tagging socket 169 with tag 3000040700000000(805307399) for uid -1 failed errno=-13
Untagging socket 60 failed errno=-13
untagSocket(60) failed with errno -13
Tagging socket 142 with tag 3000330000000000(805319424) for uid 1000 failed errno=-13
tagSocketFd(142, 805319424, 1000) failed with errno-13
Untagging socket 142 failed errno=-13
untagSocket(142) failed with errno -13
GC_CONCURRENT freed 778K, 19% free 3800K/4648K, paused 0ms+0ms, total 0ms
Tagging socket 43 with tag 3f5cdb4900000000(1063050057) for uid -1 failed errno=-13
tagSocketFd(43, 1063050057, -1) failed with errno-13
com.google.firebase.auth.FirebaseAuth is not linked. Skipping initialization.
Could not find method android.content.Context.getNoBackupFilesDir, referenced from method com.google.android.gms.common.util.r.a
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 460: Landroid/content/Context;.getNoBackupFilesDir ()Ljava/io/File;
Unknown dynamite feature flags
Considering local module com.google.android.gms.flags:2 and remote module com.google.android.gms.flags:0
Selected local version of com.google.android.gms.flags
Local module descriptor class for com.google.android.gms.crash not found.
Failed to load module via fast routecom.google.android.gms.dynamite.DynamiteModule$a: V2 version check failed
Could not find method android.content.pm.PackageManager.getPackageInstaller, referenced from method com.google.android.gms.common.k.zzs
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 621: Landroid/content/pm/PackageManager;.getPackageInstaller ()Landroid/content/pm/PackageInstaller;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x0013
Considering local module com.google.android.gms.crash:0 and remote module com.google.android.gms.crash:213
Selected remote version of com.google.android.gms.crash, version >= 213
Could not find method android.content.ContextWrapper.createCredentialProtectedStorageContext, referenced from method jcg.createCredentialProtectedStorageContext
Could not find method android.content.ContextWrapper.createDeviceProtectedStorageContext, referenced from method jcg.createDeviceProtectedStorageContext
Could not find method android.content.Context.createDeviceProtectedStorageContext, referenced from method kbn.a
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 2481: Landroid/content/Context;.createDeviceProtectedStorageContext ()Landroid/content/Context;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x0029
Could not find method android.content.Context.getSystemService, referenced from method kbn.b
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 2508: Landroid/content/Context;.getSystemService (Ljava/lang/Class;)Ljava/lang/Object;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x000b
JIT code cache reset in 0 ms (0 bytes 1/0)
Could not find method android.content.ContextWrapper.createCredentialProtectedStorageContext, referenced from method com.google.android.chimera.ModuleContext.createCredentialProtectedStorageContext
Could not find method android.content.ContextWrapper.createDeviceProtectedStorageContext, referenced from method com.google.android.chimera.ModuleContext.createDeviceProtectedStorageContext
GC_CONCURRENT freed 303K, 12% free 2890K/3256K, paused 0ms+0ms, total 10ms
VFY: unable to resolve static field 1539 (SUPPORTED_64_BIT_ABIS) in Landroid/os/Build;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x62 at 0x0011
VFY: replacing opcode 0x62 at 0x0025
VFY: unable to resolve static field 1538 (SUPPORTED_32_BIT_ABIS) in Landroid/os/Build;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x62 at 0x0039
VFY: replacing opcode 0x62 at 0x0032
DexOpt: unable to optimize static field ref 0x0603 at 0x16 in Ldak;.a
DexOpt: unable to optimize static field ref 0x0603 at 0x2a in Ldak;.a
DexOpt: unable to optimize static field ref 0x0602 at 0x3e in Ldak;.a
Tagging socket 55 with tag 3f5cdb4900000000(1063050057) for uid -1 failed errno=-13
tagSocketFd(55, 1063050057, -1) failed with errno-13
Untagging socket 55 failed errno=-13
untagSocket(55) failed with errno -13
Tagging socket 55 with tag 3f5cdb4900000000(1063050057) for uid -1 failed errno=-13
GC_CONCURRENT freed 420K, 18% free 3827K/4648K, paused 0ms+0ms, total 10ms
FirebaseCrashApiImpl created by ClassLoader daa[DexPathList[[zip file "/data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_chimera/m/00000003/DynamiteModulesC_GmsCore_prod_alldpi_release.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/lib]]]
Unknown dynamite feature flags
Considering local module com.google.android.gms.flags:2 and remote module com.google.android.gms.flags:0
Selected local version of com.google.android.gms.flags
Could not find method android.content.pm.PackageManager.getPackageInstaller, referenced from method acy.a
VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 1695: Landroid/content/pm/PackageManager;.getPackageInstaller ()Landroid/content/pm/PackageInstaller;
VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x0017
Error waiting for future.
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
at com.google.android.gms.ads.internal.util.future.ae.get:)com.google.android.gms@[email protected] (000700-192802242):12)
at com.google.android.gms.ads.internal.util.future.g.a:)com.google.android.gms@[email protected] (000700-192802242):17)
at com.google.android.gms.ads.internal.request.service.c.a:)com.google.android.gms@[email protected] (000700-192802242):91)
at com.google.android.gms.ads.internal.request.service.c.a:)com.google.android.gms@[email protected] (000700-192802242):182)
at com.google.android.gms.ads.internal.request.service.f.run:)com.google.android.gms@[email protected] (000700-192802242):2)
at com.google.android.gms.ads.internal.util.l.call:)com.google.android.gms@[email protected] (000700-192802242):2)
at com.google.android.gms.ads.internal.util.m.run:)com.google.android.gms@[email protected] (000700-192802242):1)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:422)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:237)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1112)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:587)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:841)
Caused by: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
at com.google.android.gms.ads.internal.util.future.m.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:422)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:237)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:152)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:265)
... 3 more
There was a problem getting an ad response. ErrorCode: 0
Failed to load ad: 0
GC_CONCURRENT freed 2245K, 53% free 10213K/21328K, paused 0ms+0ms, total 20ms
Ad failed to load : 0
Ad failed to load : 0
error code : 0

Please check ,what problem?

Upvote 0