B4J Question Any Library Wrapper ?

Giorgos_xou

Hello people,

I am trying to use an Additional-external library with B4J and the only ways i found out that i can, is either by using "#AdditionalJar: jocl-2.0.1.jar" or as i understund by this post, by making a wrapper from the source code using the "B4J_SimpleLibraryCompiler.exe".

I was wondering if and where i can download the zip file of that post, because i am not permited since i don't have purchased B4A, even if i just need it for B4J usage. Or if there is any other possible way to make a wrapper easily out of some source code.

Thanks in Advance for any reply,
George.

Last edited:

Harris

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What is the lib for? A or J?...

If A, you need to purchase a license for A.
If J, go for it... it is all free.

To wrap either, that's up to you. I have never wrapped anything except xmas gifts - and quite badly I admit.
So code fragments would be even worse...

Others may chime in shortly with more constructive answers.
Either way, BUY B4A (or i). It is cheap and you can and will use it... Join the community.

Thanks

Upvote 0

Giorgos_xou

What is the lib for? A or J?...

If A, you need to purchase a license for A.
If J, go for it... it is all free.

Thanks

As i've mentioned i wanted it for J usage
where i can download the zip file of that post, because i am not permited since i don't have purchased B4A, even if i just need it for B4J usage
but Thanks for your reply :)

Thanks Erel!, i 've tested it but i have some problems i think , (i am new here so forgive me if it is something simple i don't understand [...]) i am trying to use an opencl library actually this library (or if not possible, any other like this one [for gpu calculations]) but this is what is happening:
7NxLQ5YwTlW-hNjJ-fjEKA.png

Any Idea Why?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Any Idea Why?
You can NOT just use any github project and compile it with SLC.
You need to write a wrapper with java. THIS wrapper can be compiled with SLC.

It does require some java knowledge to build a wrapper for it.

Upvote 0

Giorgos_xou

You can NOT just use any github project and compile it with SLC.
You need to write a wrapper with java. THIS wrapper can be compiled with SLC.

It does require some java knowledge to build a wrapper for it.

Thanks you for repling and informing me :) , is there any tuttorial on how or about the needs/specs of making a wrapper in java for b4j?

Upvote 0