Are you calm?

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Translation:

This image was created by a Japanese neurologist.
If you are calm, it doesn't move.
If it moves, you're a little stressed.

If it moves a lot, you are very stressed.

Clipboard01.jpg

1. I think it's false, that it's an optical effect by which we all see it animated
  2. it's a jpg, not an animated gif.

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Really? I just woke up and I do not see it moving. I will try later to start a fight with my brother in order to check it 😂😂

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I wouldn't take the result here too seriously...
Not even the slightest bit seriously 😄

As long as you are focused on the same point, it doesn't look moving
Yes, I had noticed it, if you stare at a point... but it's obvious, because you "don't see" what's around you.

Probably the trick is to draw many shapes that have a fake three-dimensionality, a thickness, and shadows in random directions.

1710083194378.png
same

1710083414332.png
opposites

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am thinking that maybe all of you are right. Maybe when you are not calm your eye makes more movements and you get the effect that @lucas has mentioned.

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Curiosity is a great motivation. I searched in the Internet and I found this:

It looks like the emotions stimulate a part of the brain called amygdala but the paper reports that its reaction triggers REMs on sleep. Strangely though I am not calm but in a positive way since before some time my team has achieved a great victory against their biggest adversary in their home stadium.

I suppose this is why I am ready to select a letter after the wheel of fortune has turned. 😂😂😂

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
, I will have all the walls
If you need a designer interior or otherwise - I'm available - I hear Rome/Florence/Sicily are great in summer.....