Bug? B4A 9.00 Beta #2 Error after changing Conditional Compilation as in #1

Gunther

Licensed User
Longtime User
upload_2019-3-20_14-30-26.png

Bug: Same Project as before in B4A Beta but with different Conditional Compilation settings.

Courtesy Translation: Parts of the Path "..." couldn't be found.

This error msg will be thrown if you have already complied the App and change the Conditional Compilation to something else and compile again.

Last edited:

Gunther

Licensed User
Longtime User
Well, I tried with a brand new project and I am also not able to reproduce it with that project.

But by adding Firebase and Google Play Service in the Manifest incl. the JSONs I am getting the same Errors

The twinny project reacts different. As written each of Conditional Compilation working well if I close the IDE after a compilation. But when I have done a compilation and change then the Conditional Compilation I am getting that error.
It doesn't matter which one was compiled before but if I change back to the Conditional with which the last compilation was done it throws no error.

The package name will be changed and the Firebase Ads will be removed from the Manifest, Only Crashlytics remain.

So, with a closing and reopening of the IDE I can work as a workaround.

Last edited:

Gunther

Licensed User
Longtime User
QUOTE="Erel, post: 651728, member: 1"]until you clean the project or switch a build configuration[/QUOTE]

This is also helping to avoid this error. No need to restart the IDE when the project is cleaned.