Other B4A v5.00 has been released!

Spectre

Licensed User
Hi! I wanted to do an update of my Old B4A 3.50, What are the procedures for updating ?
Best regards.

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
if you bought 3.5 less than 2 years ago then you might still get free updates but you would've gotten an email about it.

otherwise you need to buy a license extention.

Spectre

Licensed User
A dummy question ... you can activate the separation line of the sub as in previous versions . thank you

JLS

Licensed User
Hi Erel...

I have not received the email for upgrading. Could you please check if there is any problem with my account?

Thanks in advance.

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
I have not received the email for upgrading. Could you please check if there is any problem with my account?
if you buyed enterprise version then you should check your spam-filter.

If you buyed the standard version then your two months of free updates are done...

JLS

Licensed User
I have a two years license and I have received all updates until 4.30. The license is still active (I think) and I will renew it for sure.

My spam foder is empty.

:(

chrjak

Licensed User
Ok got it. With b4a 5.2 you can only open projects over explorer. not about the "recent" or "sticked" list

Update: You have to delete all links to old b4a version. I sticked b4a to my task bar and with that "old" sticky you cannot run b4a anymore. You have to create a new one