Android Question B4A Ide hangs every 20min...

Midimaster

Licensed User
At the beginning one week ago I (think I ) did not have this problem, but now I can see, that the B4A-IDE hangs every 20min for aprox. 10-20secondes.

It looks like is does not depend on what I'm doing. REALEASE or DEBUG, app runing or not. Writing code or just doing nothing. The IDE gets looking "disabled", does not react on keypress and after a few sencond the message appears in the headline "(Keine Rückmeldung)" (dont know the english synomym)

All the other windows of other software works as expected during the IDE hangs. After 20sec the IDE continues work and also catches up all keypress. it works perfect as before, but after 20 Minutes the same behavior. No addititonal messages in the debug window afterwards.

I will attach a screenshot. This show a moment where my Android app was closed, I did not do anything in the IDE, but wrote this post. Only this EXEs were open: FIREFOX, PAINT SHOP, THUNDERBIRD. B4A-IDE was in the background at this moment:

B4AHang.png

My B4A-code uses two script tabs: MAIN and STARTER and three libraries: AUDIO, BYTECONVERTER and CORE. The VISUAL DESIGNER is also open all the time, B4A-Bridge is connected all the time

Is it something I can change? Or is this a bug?

Midimaster

Licensed User
Where can I find the AUTO BACKUP settings? I astonished anyway, that there is no "Settings" entry in the B4A-Menu

My PC is a new Tower AMD RYZEN-3 2200 3.5GHz 8GEB RAM with 64-bit-Windows 10 Home and 128GB SSD-Drive with 36GB free.

Upvote 0