Beta B4A v5.0 - beta testers wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
The first beta version of B4A v5.0 will be available in a week or two.

I need your help with beta testing the new version. All licensed members who like to help, please send me an email to [email protected].

The only requirement is an active B4A license (before the end of the free upgrades period: 2 years for the enterprise / site versions, 2 months for the standard version).

Thank you :)

SS-2015-05-22_10.40.58.png

SS-2015-05-22_10.41.46.png

Ricardo Bunschoten

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok thnx i have a normal licence with 2 months updates so i have to buy a new licence if 5.0 is released after two months from now if i am correct.

Upvote 0

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
How do I know when my license will be expired?

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ok after receiving today an email from sir erel and downloading the beta 5.0 i want to say that on every update i think to my self what could he make better on this update and everytime erel suprise me and this time the most. really awesome update, few bugs i had with the old designer were fixed. i really like the new version.

what could really make it more simpler to use is to add an option in the designer that if i press and hold the SPACE button i can move the window in the abstract designer with the mouse and not only with the taskbars.. this would be really great. (of maybe hold the middle mouse button and move in the abstract designer right and left)

thank you very much for your work and for listening to your user feedbacks :)

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ok, i have a little problem with the beta version
a project that was successfully debuged in the older version is now not debugging

i get an error says End Sub is missing but as you can see in the picture it is not missing...

error1.png

Upvote 0

leitor79

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

Before start testing... has the projects opened with the beta version backward compatibility with the current released version?

Upvote 0

Kimmowich

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi

I tried to change the layout on an ba4.0 project. When I use the script editor all views from the project disappear from designer and the phone connected.

When I click on properties the views comes back on.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.