B4J Tutorial B4J Download and Install

alienware40

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have downloaded the 2.00 version from a link I received in email send to me.

When I try to run setup error window pops up that says:
"An error occurred while trying to replace the existing file:
DeleteFile failed; code 32.
The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process."

I have tried downloading new install file, and uninstall the old version, but nothing seems to work.

Can someone help me... tnx.

alienware40

Licensed User
Longtime User
It wasn't running, but I installed it into different folder and it worked...

Thanks for the help...

catyinwong

Licensed User
Longtime User
upload_2015-7-10_18-34-6.png

where to download..??? All I can find to download was Java SE 8u45 (for both links..) :(

catyinwong

Licensed User
Longtime User
upload_2015-7-11_2-13-9.png

Downloaded and installed but totally dont know how to relate it with B4J.. It simply "download" a fxml file by opening a web browswer.. and if i drag the file to the scene builder, seems like the file is the copied one but not the one in the B4J project??

Roycefer

Licensed User
Longtime User
From within B4J, with a saved project opened, click on Designer>Create New Layout and it should automatically open up Scene Builder. Later on, your saved layout files will be listed under Create New Layout and you can edit them with Scene Builder by clicking on them from within B4J. Don't forget to save your layout files from within Scene Builder.

alexvans20

Hello , can somebody advice me why all the texts (code, menu, etc) in b4j are white ? attached you can find some print screens with different themes.
Thank you
fhgadfhadfhadled.png
fdadvjaetjadfjaefd.png

Toky Olivier

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I'm able to compile one very simple project but I cannot run it. I use the last version of B4J and JDK 8.0.25.
Do I still need Oracle's Scene Builder or do I need to update JDK or something else?

Thank you.

Attachments

• B4J.png
    B4J.png
    84.4 KB · Views: 357