iOS Question Can't seem to create a new provisioning profile

cooperlegend

Licensed User
Longtime User
I had this all set up and working nicely (one for development and one for store release)
But this for unknown Apple reasons the Certificate has to expire (no idea why)

So I try to create a new certificate from the existing App ID (which has push notifications for firebase messaging), the Apple Push Notification service SSL production certificate is created just fine (says Apple Push Services)

But when I try to create the Ad Hoc distribution provisioning profile it won't create as it can't find the Certificate I just created !

Any ideas what I am doing wrong or is this Apple's system gone wrong ?

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
But when I try to create the Ad Hoc distribution provisioning profile it won't create as it can't find the Certificate I just created !
What exactly do you see?

Note that you can always delete all certificates and start from scratch. After you get used to it, it doesn't take more than 7 minutes to create everything.

Upvote 0

cooperlegend

Licensed User
Longtime User
It is very weird, it was all set up nicely until the certificate expired.

The App ID is the same as it was before (You can't delete this as it is still used by the App in the Store)

I create a new Certificate (Weirdly it shows expiry as Aug 26 2019)

But when I go to create a Profile this certificate can not be selected (as it is not shown)

Non push ones are fine, I can still create profiles for non firebase apps.

See Photos.

3.JPG

2.JPG

Upvote 0

cooperlegend

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am sure that I wasn't :)

But I think this was an Apple issue, as I have just re-created these again (believe me I tried this a dozen times on Friday) and they are creating just fine again now :)

Thank you

Upvote 0