Share My Creation Car Booking/Rental App(Uber alternative) : Source Code For Sale

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User

This is a splendid example to make you understand what I meant in the previous post
Now points 1 and 2 are certainly to be taken for granted that a programmer, of any development environment, must know how to do it.
Point 3, on the other hand, I do not think it can be assumed that anyone who knows how to complete it correctly, there are many variables involved, and it is understandable that even users experienced in programming in desktop environments may not be so in the configuration of the Microsoft web server.
In this sense, I would invite you to improve the documentation that describes the minimum steps to follow to get to have a working project
I would like to point out that also in this case indications have been provided that force you to jump here and there.
If it had been a single document it would have been much easier to follow

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
very interesting, I understand then that they sell the code, some screenshots will have
Hello,

We will update this post on 14-12-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+ where we will upload screenshots of the project

Thank you,
Saif

victormedranop

Licensed User
Longtime User

take out asp. and I will buy it. great job.

mmithaq

Is the application available now and what is the final price with source code and how I can pay

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

geoffrey

can i see the sample apps contact me pls thanks

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
Given that the manufacturer's assistance is no longer possible,
and given that the project is of considerable complexity
and therefore the 'normal' user is unlikely to be able to activate the expected functions,
perhaps with the help of the community ' of this forum it is possible to activate the project

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…