Share My Creation Chatbot app developed in b4a. Chatbot learn from conversation

This Chatbot app, developed in b4a, was created to expand the conversation skills of a facial robot: the ability to learn from conversation and the ability of the facial robot to make sophisticated processing of the contents: syllogisms.
With the algorithms used in this app we have tried not only to implement a dynamic expansion of knowledge based on the content of the conversation, but also (a small glimmer of intelligence) the ability of the facial robot to make syllogisms.
Chatbots are generally based on a predefined question/answer scheme. A next step is the learning algorithms to equip the facial robot conversation with the content learned during the conversation. In this app we come to this and also to the next step: "logical intelligence" or the bot's ability to make syllogisms. Usually these skills are rare in social bots, chatbots or virtual assistants.
The various types of bots are distinguished by the technological complexity of their development. The range ranges from simple question/answer association algorithms to technologies with a high degree of complexity. Chatbots equipped with "artificial intelligence" are able to learn and implement a logical mapping of contents.

This app achieves these results: it required enormous efforts, a lot of development time, and coding with thousands of lines of code. This app contains algorithms for "understanding" the language: the grammatical analysis of the sentence is performed, the logical analysis, and subsequently the creation of a knowledge map based on the logical relationships between "grammatical objects", a map that is enriched with progress of the conversation.
Everything to get a machine capable of making simple syllogisms:
"Who is Michelangelo?", "I don't know"…. "Michelangelo is a painter", "the painter paints" ... "Who is Michelangelo?", "Michelangelo is a painter"..."What do Michelangelo?", "Michelangelo paints" ...(Shown in video Part#1:Chatbot...)

"What is an apple?", "I don't know" ... "an apple is a fruit", "a fruit is good" ... "What is an apple?" An apple is a good fruit "...(Shown in video Part#2:Chatbot...)

This skills are elementary for a human being, but not for a machine...
All of this is shown in the videos (sorry but obviously the videos are in Italian).

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It would be easier in English; with conjugations and declinations, Italian is extremely complicated.

IoIdiping-opaint
TuYoudiping-ipaint
EgliHediping-epaint-s
NoiWediping-iamopaint
VoiYoudiping-etepaint
EssiTheydiping-onopaint

Last edited:

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This app achieves these results: it required enormous efforts, a lot of development time, and coding with thousands of lines of code. This app contains algorithms for "understanding" the language: the grammatical analysis of the sentence is performed, the logical analysis, and subsequently the creation of a knowledge map based on the logical relationships between "grammatical objects", a map that is enriched with progress of the conversation.
I'm really impressed with this and your other videos! A lot of skills and hard work required. Congratulations :)

giacomo-italy

Licensed User
Longtime User
Nota che il "robot" pronuncia correttamente "méla" e tu no, "mèla" 😄

("un" però...!)

Sorry, this post is in Italian, strictly related to the video in Italian.
True! He speaks Italian better than me... 😄
But I don't know why the text to speech library doesn't pronounce well 'un' ...

giacomo-italy

Licensed User
Longtime User
This would be very useful to television journalists, TV characters more generally and... even school teachers 😄:confused:
....😂I am a teacher, I teach math in high school .. but I am not a mathematician I am an engineer (I don't know what's worse ...)😅