Click event works on emulator but not on real device

ckapucu

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have three layouts. First layout shows a scrollview listing categories. When I click a row, i get its viewtag as categoryId and show the second layout. Second layout shows another scrollview listing items by selected categoryId. Then when i click a row on the second scrollview, i get its viewtag as itemId this time and show the third and last layout showing the details of this item. Click events are added with reflection. Evertything works perfect on emulator. But on real device not working completely. Shortly, first scrollview click event working as expected and i can see the second layout listing items by category, but second scrollview click event is not working and can not get the viewtag as itemId. What may be the reason to working correctly on emulator, but not on real device?
In debuger (even on real device debug) i can see that i am able to give the correct categoryId on scrollview1 and itemId on scrollview2. But scrollview2_click event is not working.

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Click events are added with reflection.
Why do you need to add click events with reflection and for what views ?
Couldn't you add the event name when you initialize the views you add onto the ScrollViews ?
How are your ScrollViews organized.
Without seeing your code almost impossible to give you any concrete help.

Best regards.

Upvote 0

ckapucu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks klaus. Your "Couldn't you add the event name when you initialize the views you add onto the ScrollViews ?" question is the answer :) I added the same event name to all of the views on both scrollview. The unarable ligthness of Copy Paste. I give correct event name when initialize the views and give correct Id values to views.tag and it's working now.

Upvote 0