Android Question Connect and manage a scp32 chip with the B4A framework

Good morning
I ask for support for the following situation, my programmer who is developing the app with B4A needs to connect in BT on a scp32 chip, through the app we should not only receive data like the weight or height of a person, we will have to raise and lower a rod and slide a scale forward or backward. Bluethoot BLE is not supported by the BA4 framework, is it correct? , as a second problem, he indicated to me that when we should move the balance forward or backward, it will not be possible to stop it at pleasure because the application does not create an event when you release the button and therefore I cannot intercept it and stop the operation in question. , is this also correct? I humbly ask you for help, if the scp32 expressif chip is not compatible, does a similar module exist that allows us to reach our goal?
for clarity I note that the hardware is making it another person, who is working to connect all the peripherals to a cpu, so our problem will only be to interface with the BT chip and send the data to be processed by the machine in qestione. Thank you for your cooperation and sorry for the bad English.

Last edited:

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Now my programmer tells me that Bluethoot BLE is not supported by the BA4 framework, is it correct
No. https://www.b4x.com/search?query=BLE
he indicated to me that when we should move the balance forward or backward, it will not be possible to stop it at pleasure because the application does not create an event when you release the button and therefore I cannot intercept it and stop the operation in question. , is this also correct?
Use a Panel instead of a button and handle its Touch event.

Upvote 0