iOS Question Crazy with - Crashlog- Performance - App Completenes

Discussion in 'iOS Questions' started by DactilPlus, May 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. DactilPlus

DactilPlus Member Licensed User

Good afternoon, I'm going crazy, I've been trying to upload an update to iTunes for a month and Apple tells me that I have an error, that it fails to start the app.

I am not able to see any flaw, on my iphone and ipad it works perfectly and I am not able to understand where the error is.

Attachment crashlog. Somebody can help me? I tried to understand the crash log to find the fault, but I did not understand it.

Guideline 2.1 - Performance - App Completeness

We were unable to review your app as it crashed on launch. We have attached detailed crash logs to help troubleshoot this issue.
    Next Steps
    To resolve this issue, please revise your app and test it on a device to ensure it will launch without crashing.
    Resources
    For information on how to symbolicate and read a crash log, please review Tech Note TN2151 Understanding and Analyzing Application Crash Reports.

Attached Files:

2. JanPRO

JanPRO Well-Known Member Licensed User

Hi,

you need to symbolicate the crash log like explained here.
    But before you should start your App in airplane mode (Apple will test your App in the same way) and see what happens.

Jan

3. DactilPlus

Thanks I tried with airplane mode. but no errors :(

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  4. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

Make sure that you make the test in airplane mode after you first uninstalled the app (and then install it again).

5. DactilPlus

I did and nothing, all works. I will check this "explained here."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice