Android Question Creating A Wrapper For Manufacturer SDK In B4A

idong

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have an SDK from a device manufacturer containing a jar file and some .so files in arm64-v8a and armeabi-v7a folders. Please how do I create a wrapper for the SDK so that I can use it in my B4X application? I have not created any wrapper before.

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have an SDK from a device manufacturer containing a jar file and some .so files in arm64-v8a and armeabi-v7a folders. Please how do I create a wrapper for the SDK so that I can use it in my B4X application? I have not created any wrapper before.

You can also seek help by way of getting someone do it for you at a fee. This can be posted at the Business forum

Upvote 0

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You can try too with the sfsameer team¡¡¡

Upvote 0

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Dear,

Send us the details of the SDK you would like to wrap via PM and we will look into it within 24-48 hours.

and if we were able to do the requested then we will do it for free :)

Thank you,
Saif

Upvote 0

joko0124

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Dear,

Send us the details of the SDK you would like to wrap via PM and we will look into it within 24-48 hours.

and if we were able to do the requested then we will do it for free :)

Thank you,
Saif
Hi Sir! Can you do a wrap a library for me? 😊

Upvote 0