Licensed User
Longtime User
All old programs of version 7 when I open in version 8.5 appears this error:

Attachments

• parsing.zip
    8.5 KB · Views: 205

Semen Matusovskiy

Licensed User
Looks like troubles exactly on your PC. Probably, disk errors. Did you try to run chkdsk c:/f ?
There is a lot of old samples on forum, including created under B4A 7.01. B4A 8.50 reads them without problems.

Upvote 0

macerau

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good morning gentlemen,
There is a bug in the b4a software.
I have an intel notebook and a super computer desktop very fast.
In the notebook I have no errors but on the desktop with an exact copy does not work with some library and presents the initial error.
For example, library like Core, JavaObject, Network, Phone and others works perfectly but when putting StringFunctions, BitmapPlus, Byteconvert and other, the error appears!
My intention here is to collaborate with the quality of B4a, and make my machines available for testing if you wish.

Upvote 0

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
when putting StringFunctions, BitmapPlus, Byteconvert and other, the error appears
All the non-working libs seem to be additional libs. Are you 100% sure the two computers have both the same configuration and the same extra libs loaded?
I know it's a silly question, but many instruction manuals used to begin their troubleshooting section with " are you sure you plugged the power cord in?" :)

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0