iOS Question First compilation trial on Local Mac

Serdar K.

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I use B4A for a while on my projects, thanks for the nice IDE product family again.

I had bought a bundle and don't want to buy a developer ID yet, so i bought a second hand Mac Computer for build processes, which i could use later on, after getting a developer account.

I just try to compile an empty default B4i project for testing (as B4i just fills the template).

Now, i have all tools installed, since it is an older version of Mac, it runs MacOS elCapitan and the maximum version of XCode i could run is 8.2 . So i installed it and it works. I installed B4iBuilder on mac, run the server, got response from test URL. On PC side, i have tried B4i V5.30 and B4i V5.50 Beta versions and i keep getting the error log below :

I am sure that this has a simple explanation but i am using Mac the first time on my life, and also B4i is a new start for me.

I would like to use a little help here.

Thanks and regards,
Serdar

Serdar K.

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have to solve my problem on this OS version, which means on this XCode version, because newer versions won't be installed on my machine.

I have seen that even older versions like Xcode 7 or similar were supported by B4iBuilder on the forum.
If there is a way to get older versions of B4i and B4iBuilder, i would like to use them.
Any suggestions in that case?

It is OK for me to use this until Apple prevents them. In a few months i will have Apple developer license,
and then I can use hosted MacBuilder anyway.

Upvote 0

Serdar K.

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel, Thank you.
I will be trying to update my system using unofficial ways, but since i'm not sure that this is a good idea,
i will be sending this e-mail to get the appropriate versions.

Thanks for your support.

Best regards,
Serdar

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…