Android Question hide checkbox check mark

phukol

Licensed User
Longtime User
hi guys, just wanna ask if it is possible to hide the check mark of a checkbox? I already know how to change the graphics using statelistdrawable, however, i want to replace a graphics for the check state and hide the check mark but retain the text of my checkbox

Last edited:

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
hi guys, just wanna ask if it is possible to hide the check mark of a checkbox? I already know how to change the graphics using statelistdrawable, however, i want to replace a graphics for the check state and hide the check mark but retain the text of my checkbox

A checkbox without the check mark is... a label! Why don't you use that? Next to an imageview.

Upvote 0

phukol

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you for the reply, but i just wanted a faster means of collecting the value for this type of layout. If i use Label and Click event, i have to setup a click sub for each label and make use of a variable to check the status. Here is the layout i want to make using a different checkbox image

Attachments

• Untitled-12.gif
    Untitled-12.gif
    9.8 KB · Views: 249
Upvote 0

stevel05

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You could use the code here to change the checkmark or use a graphic, or hide it all together.

Upvote 0