Longtime User
Greet by using your elbows :confused:

1585042061307.png

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Another one, just read:
"I know, staying home is boring..but, anyway, at the cemetery is not like Rio's Carnival..."

DALB

Licensed User
Looking at the TV once a day for few minutes, I spend my time in ralaxation under the sun an repair my very very old house in a little medieval town.
My wife works on the 1st floor, I on the second floor and the three cats everywhere. If the reality is hard at this time, I only play compassion but no feelings or emotions regarding to the world. Know that keeping happiness reenforces your immunity.

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
If this happened 15 years ago when I was single and living on my own it would have been perfect for me (not the world obviously!). I was learning programming, producing Youtube programming videos, writing games and playing a lot. I my have not even noticed the lockdown at all! (I'm in the locked down UK)

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
so with 13 hours to go before the starting gun...

govt says we can't walk our dogs...in fact what he said was : walk the dog around the house. . . . .
have to prove we are going out to the pharmacy or for food at road blocks
but
the taxi industry has leeway to continue working between certain hours
the sex workers have just been on the news demanding that they be declared an essential service (apparently they will loose income)
the banking union looks like they might go on strike

Boy is this a :cool: country or WHAT?

go figure. . . . .

O and the one TV news channel is running a countdown timer to the lockdown at mid-night....Only happen here.....
I hope they don't have one counting down to Freedom (that could be just . . . . sorry @Erel will censor that thought. . . . )

Maybe we can postpone this along with the Olympics :D you never know here. . . . .

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Rent a dog in the next few hours if you don't have one .. a toy dog doesn't apply (they tried it out already) :)
If they introduce a form where you have to declare why you're temporarily leaving home (like they did in Italy), don't rush to print it..in a few hours/days they'll publish tons of new releases; it' not to drive you crazy. It's just to keep you busy :)

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If anything else fails...try this one :)

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Buy her a cat-woman costume.. and the lockdown may sounds a bit more pleasant...

An idea for B4x development. You wear a dog mask, point the device towards an authorities' official (policeman or whoever has to check why you are out), image recognition and..automatic bark sound playing!
An easier version: point to any obstacle, measure the distance and if less than a treshold play barking sound
Even easier: a button to play barking sound
Easiest: you imitate the barking :)

Last edited:

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Quiz: which one is me?
The winner will receive a copy of my first B4A app: 2014 FIFA Footbal Cup countdown! A must for every collector's binder..eheh
ps: there's no guarantee the code is still working; the code reflects author's poor knowledge at the time of its writing; excluded any kind of liability

Attachments

• gym1.PNG
    gym1.PNG
    323.7 KB · Views: 139
  • gym2.PNG
    gym2.PNG
    205.2 KB · Views: 143
  • gym3.PNG
    gym3.PNG
    125.1 KB · Views: 127

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Quiz: which one is me?
The winner will receive a copy of my first B4A app: 2014 FIFA Footbal Cup countdown! A must for every collector's binder..eheh
ps: there's no guarantee the code is still working; the code reflects author's poor knowledge at the time of its writing; excluded any kind of liability
you are the sofa

DALB

Licensed User
A house on a little medieval town with internet... Sound like my retirement plan.
Woow ,no, I'm not retired, but I try to live by my own with my wife ! For a long time, I was looking for a solution not to be dependant to all what the society try to make me dependant. But Where I'm, it's close to a peace world, far from the noise for nothing (Beckett).

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Our lockdown has started at 00:00:00 on Friday morning. We are producing flexible food packaging (multi layer barrier film with Nylon and EVOH) for vacuum packaging of food - mostly cold processed meats and cheese. Our factory is at present in full operation as we cannot afford to let the food supply chain come to a standstill. Have a special permit/certificate to keep our factory in operation during the lockdown so that we can supply our customers that pack essential food products. It was an absolute race against time to get all documents in order for employees, suppliers of essential polymers, outsourced services, employee transport to/from work, and all that goes along with this 21 day lockdown. But we managed to pull it off in the 24 odd hours that were available to do so - and now the factory is just about in full operation for the lockdown of 21 days. Constantly sanitizing everything and everyone like it is going out of fashion. Will cost a lot of money to keep the factory going in the next (at least) 21 days but worth the effort. So, day 1 and day 2 of SA lockdown spent at work and so will be the case for the next (at least) 19 days.