Android Question How show or hide title bar for B4XPages?

irda

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am using the native menu together with B4XDrawer, but I am encountering a problem that I cannot find a solution for.

I have three b4xpages. In the first two I don't want to show the title of the page so I have this option disabled in the layout designer. Despite this, the title bar appears on all B4Xpages.

How can I hide the title bar for some b4xpages and not for others? "Show title" not checked in the layout designer does not work for just this action.

Thank you.

William Lancee

Licensed User
Longtime User
I would use #IncludeTitle: False in the Main Activity which hides the title in all pages, and then add your own title bar in the layout of those pages where you want it.

Upvote 0

irda

Licensed User
Longtime User
I would use #IncludeTitle: False in the Main Activity which hides the title in all pages, and then add your own title bar in the layout of those pages where you want it.

Hello. As I have already indicated in the initial post, I need the native menu to be able to use the B4XDrawer panel so I cannot use the #IncludeTitle: False option, unless I could activate or deactivate it by code.

Upvote 0

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hide the action bar and provide your own button to open or close the drawer.
I modified this custom action bar that I have been using for a long time.

I recommend that you review it and be able to adapt it to your needs

By the way, thanks @Informatix

other

regards

Last edited:
Upvote 0