B4i Library iCircularProgress- circular progress bar

Name: iCircularProgress

Version: 1.11

Description: iCircularProgress allows you to add circular progress bars to your app's layout

Picture:
XAl0TK4z

Documentation:
Events:
  • _AnimationProgressChanged (Progress As Float)
  • _AnimationFinish
Methods:
  • Initialize (EventName As String, Panel As Object, Left As Float, Top As Float, Radius As Float)
  • SetProgress: (Progress As Float, DurationMS As Int)
  • AddProgress: (Progress As Float, DurationMS As Int)
  • SubtractProgress: (Progress As Float, DurationMS As Int)
Properties:
  • MarginTop As Float
  • MarginLeft As Float
  • Radius As Float
  • LineWidth As Float
  • CountdownMode As Boolean
  • InAnimation As Boolean
  • FilledColor As Int
  • UnfilledColor As Int
  • Progress As Float [read only]
  • Panel As Object [read only]

Notes/Tips:
  • the method SetProgress sets the start progress automatically to 0 in the normal mode an 1 in the countdown mode
  • all views on the panel which is used by CircularProgress will be removed

Download "iCircularProgress 1.11.zip": http://bit.ly/2xAU4FV

Feel free to ask questions ;)

Attachments

• Example.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:

Alberto Iglesias

Licensed User
Longtime User
Name: iCircularProgress

Version: 1.1

Description: iCircularProgress allows you to add circular progress bars to your app's layout

Picture:
XAl0TK4z

Documentation:
Events:
  • _AnimationProgressChanged (Progress As Float)
  • _AnimationFinish
Methods:
  • Initialize (EventName As String, Panel As Object, Left As Float, Top As Float, Radius As Float)
  • SetProgress: (Progress As Float, DurationMS As Int)
  • AddProgress: (Progress As Float, DurationMS As Int)
  • SubtractProgress: (Progress As Float, DurationMS As Int)
Properties:
  • MarginTop As Float
  • MarginLeft As Float
  • Radius As Float
  • LineWidth As Float
  • CountdownMode As Boolean
  • InAnimation As Boolean
  • FilledColor As Int
  • UnfilledColor As Int
  • Progress As Float [read only]
  • Panel As Object [read only]

Notes/Tips:
  • the method SetProgress sets the start progress automatically to 0 in the normal mode an 1 in the countdown mode
  • all views on the panel which is used by CircularProgress will be removed

Feel free to ask questions ;)

Hello JanPro,

2 questions:

1) How I can put the object VISIBLE/INVISIBLE after load the iCircularProgress?
2) Any changes to put some text inside the properties? I mean like this objCircular.Text = "25%"

Thank You

HuZz

Licensed User
Hi Jan,
first of all... great work! This is what i was looking for!
Unfortunately i cannot create my own libraries because i do not have a Mac and i cannot write ObjC code...
This is why i'm here asking to you some ....
When do you plan to release the new version with pause/resume (or cancel) progress animation?

thanks in advance...

Last edited:

JanPRO

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
When do you plan to release the new version with pause/resume (or cancel) progress animation?
Are you refering to this post? I thought it's not relevant anymore as I didn't get a answer. However will try to add it in the next days ;)

Jan

HuZz

Licensed User
Hi,

Are you refering to this post? I thought it's not relevant anymore as I didn't get a answer. However will try to add it in the next days ;)

Jan

Thanks for answering to me Jan... yes i was referring to that post, but don't pay attention to my post if you didn't plan to update your library... it is useful anyway!
thanks again

HuZz

Licensed User
Note that there is a similar control available, implemented in B4i: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/b4x-custom-view-circularprogressbar.81604/

Thanks Erel for your answer...
It's useful for me to look inside at the code (any code written by others is useful to understand and to know new stuff); in your circular progress bar i learned that it's necessary to dim a JavaObject in order to call the method which draw the arc..

I was wondering why is there not a "draw arc" method whitin canvas type... this method would have solved any problem and could permit to create own circular progress bar... or not?

I come from VB.NET and it's easy to create my own custom object acting as circular progress bar, but draw arc method is fundamental
As i'm new to B4i i've also problems to create customviews, but i'm still learning here and i think this is another story...

thanks again!

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
It's useful for me to look inside at the code (any code written by others is useful to understand and to know new stuff); in your circular progress bar i learned that it's necessary to dim a JavaObject in order to call the method which draw the arc..

I was wondering why is there not a "draw arc" method whitin canvas type... this method would have solved any problem and could permit to create own circular progress bar... or not?

I come from VB.NET and it's easy to create my own custom object acting as circular progress bar, but draw arc method is fundamental
As i'm new to B4i i've also problems to create customviews, but i'm still learning here and i think this is another story...
This is not the correct thread to discuss it...

If you like start a new thread in the questions or wishlist forum.