Android Question ImageView auto load

ibra939

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi anadorid friends i have qestion how i can create auto imageview as load it from the file
with creating two button next and back ?

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
There is no auto-load or something....
If you want such feature you need to build it by yourself using two buttons and a imageview and a piece of code...

Upvote 0

ibra939

Licensed User
Longtime User
There is no auto-load or something....
If you want such feature you need to build it by yourself using two buttons and a imageview and a piece of code...
yap thanks for your post as you said bild button but what code you seggest ?

Upvote 0

ibra939

Licensed User
Longtime User
What exactly is the question?
Maybe you need to describe it more clearly what you want to archieve...
The thread-title shows "ImageView auto load" and now you are talking about something about an label

I´m irritated

text code lab_1.text = file.readstring (file.dirassts,"1.txt")
so as what i did for text i cant did the code for imageview ?

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
So you want to read a TEXT to an Imageview? Or what do you mean with what you did for text...

Last time:
Please describe it more (and in an understandable way) clearly what you want to do, what you want to archieve. Maybe with a small example showing your problem.

Upvote 0

eurojam

Licensed User
Longtime User
may be ibra939 is looking for something like this:
B4X:
ImageView1.Bitmap=LoadBitmapSample(File.DirAssets, "myimage.png", ImageView1.Width, ImageView1.Height)

Upvote 0

ibra939

Licensed User
Longtime User
So you want to read a TEXT to an Imageview? Or what do you mean with what you did for text...

Last time:
Please describe it more (and in an understandable way) clearly what you want to do, what you want to archieve. Maybe with a small example showing your problem.

yap for text is done every thing is good working well and imageview cant load as the code what i done it ?

Upvote 0

ibra939

Licensed User
Longtime User
B4X:
ImageView1.Bitmap=LoadBitmapSample(File.DirAssets, "myimage.png", ImageView1.Width, ImageView1.Height)

i will check your code o_O:D thanks :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
For THIS he dont need to create a thread like this! THIS he should be able to find by himself!! Maybe (i´m sure there is something like that inside it ;-)) directly in the beginners guide :D

Using the forum search is a hard job which somebody dont able to use it :-/

Upvote 0

ibra939

Licensed User
Longtime User
For THIS he dont need to create a thread like this! THIS he should be able to find by himself!! Maybe (i´m sure there is something like that inside it ;-)) directly in the beginners guide :D

Using the forum search is a hard job which somebody dont able to use it :-/
:rolleyes: What I solve it by using
B4X:
I change it work fine :D

Upvote 0