Android Question issue uploading my aab to playstore

Yuikimba

hi good day

i have been working in an app for a while and finaly its ready to playstore , in B4a idea it works great build and sing the aab file without a issue but when i try to upload in google i receipt a error messega, can some one of you give a hand? im using te last version of b4a and jdk and sdk

I HAVE BEEN A LONG TIME TRYING EVERYTHING! SOME ONE HELPE ME PLEASE

have a nice day

Attachments

• error 1.png
    error 1.png
    137 KB · Views: 78
  • error 2.png
    error 2.png
    155.5 KB · Views: 86
  • error 3.png
    error 3.png
    169.2 KB · Views: 86
  • error4.png
    error4.png
    170.4 KB · Views: 95

Yuikimba

thx for your answer

i followed your instructions but now i have this messege

Actualmente, el nivel de la API de destino de tu aplicación es el 26, pero debe ser al menos 31 para garantizar que se compile con las API más recientes, que ofrecen una seguridad y un rendimiento óptimos. Cambia el nivel de la API de destino de tu aplicación al nivel 31 como mínimo. Más información

in my a quest to sing my aab thats the the error message that appeared before updating everything..... without singing nothing
sdk 33
java the version in the site

i have a headache

Upvote 0

Yuikimba

SOLVED
after a big number of headaches a hit or two in the wall and an asprin, i can solve my problem and now mi app is in revision on the play store ,i found the solution in "eureka" moment THANK YOU SO MUCH! you are always here to help us.

thx again and have a nice day!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yuikimba

I forgot to say

your reply solved my first problem in a second!, man you are a pro! ( i feel so happy and only want to say thx again )

Upvote 0