Android Question Uploading Android App to Playstore

Hi,

I run a small software company in Bangalore, India and we recently developed an Android app for a client using B4X and also tested it successfully offline. We had a team member who did most of the work as he was familiar with the B4X platform, but as happens often in the industry he quit leaving us stranded with code and very little documentation.

While I have managed to understand and recompile the code and am quite convinced that the choice of B4X was quite apt and we plan to continue using it for all our future projects, we are facing issues in getting the completed app up (as we are unfamiliar with the process) on the Google Play Store. We need help and don't mind a small fee too, if it can save us time and shorten the learning curve.

May I request for help using this forum as there are so many knowledgeable members.

Thanks in advance,

Anand S. K.
Mob: +91-9341245270

Thank you, Erel for your tips. Will try and get back. Meanwhile I have attached the errors flagged by Google and will be working to eliminate them.

Attachments

• Action Required_ Provide instructions for app access (JabAlert).pdf
    177.7 KB · Views: 167
  • JabSys Error-1.pdf
    210.8 KB · Views: 133
  • Play Console-Err-1.pdf
    95.2 KB · Views: 126
Upvote 0

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think you should upload a picture screenshot next time rather than pdf

1. If your app is needs access, then you have to provide Google with a username and password (any credentials needed) to run and test the application
2. YOur keystore file and password should be something private. Dont put it in Project Files folder. Make sure its somewhere different, backup up and safe.

Upvote 0
I think you should upload a picture screenshot next time rather than pdf

1. If your app is needs access, then you have to provide Google with a username and password (any credentials needed) to run and test the application
2. YOur keystore file and password should be something private. Dont put it in Project Files folder. Make sure its somewhere different, backup up and safe.
Thanks for your point wise suggestions. Next time on will upload screenshots rather than pdfs. Will try to fix these and re-upload to the play store.

Upvote 0