iOS Question Local Mac Builder - After compiling successfull nothing happen on B4i-Bridge

Mike1970

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, i'm manged finally to compile on a local mac, but when the compiling finish nothing happends, it's normal?
Or i've to do something?

In these days, i tried to restart several times, and NOW after i published this post (karma was waiting for this), it worked for the first time.
It seems to be unstable however.

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Make sure that:
1. Run Installed Apps Automatically is checked in the build server settings.
2. There is only one debug app installed on the device.

After a successful (full) compilation, the IDE sends a command to B4i-Bridge which starts installation. You should see a prompt that asks you to allow the installation. It can take a while until you see this dialog.

Upvote 0

Mike1970

Licensed User
Longtime User
Make sure that:

After a successful (full) compilation, the IDE sends a command to B4i-Bridge which starts installation. You should see a prompt that asks you to allow the installation. It can take a while until you see this dialog.

Yes on one phone now it works. On the other it shows “can’t connected to <ip>” maybe it’s old the bridge on that one?

Upvote 0

Mike1970

Licensed User
Longtime User
Make sure that:

iPhone 6
IMG_9612.PNG

I also tried to uninstall the bridge and reinstall (in fact the screenshot represent that moment 😂)
On my iPhone XR no problems. So I don't think is the router config

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Possibly the problem is that you must install (download + activate) the B4I certificate in your device

Download:
Open Safari (device browser) and navigate to: www.b4x.com/ca.pem

Install (or double-check that it is active, if you had already done this previously)
iOS 10+: Go to Settings - General - About - Certificate Trust Settings and enable the B4I certificate. The certificate is required for the over the air installation.

Upvote 0

Mike1970

Licensed User
Longtime User
Possibly the problem is that you must install (download + activate) the B4I certificate in your device

Download:

Install (or double-check that it is active, if you had already done this previously)

Ok i will try, unfortunatly the phone is not mine, so now i had to wait to test again :/

Upvote 0