iOS Question Meta Data Rejected

db0070

Licensed User
My app keeps getting rejected with the following message - even though previous versions were rejected: -

"Guideline 2.3.3 - Performance - Accurate Metadata

We noticed that your screenshots do not sufficiently reflect your app in use.
Specifically, your 12.9-inch iPad Pro screenshots do not display the app in the correct device frame."

I am using hosted server and don't have access to a 12.9-inch iPad which requires 2048 x 2732 pixels screenshot. iPhone screenshot (1242 x 2208) will only resize to 2048 x 2732 pixels by leaving two bars at either sides. I have tried submitting with this screenshot after coloring the sides gray.

Can anyone suggest any way I can get a simulator on a windows PC?

Alternatively, my app is approved for beta testing - can anyone with a access to ipad 12.9 would be willing to try the app and give me just one screenshot?

Last edited:

f0raster0

Licensed User
don't have access to a 12.9-inch iPad which requires 2048 x 2732 pixels screenshot
I donwload a iPad-screenshoot from internet then using Photoshop added the screenshoot from my App-iPhone5, then they accetped it.
not sure if it will work all the time, but you can try

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
ask someone with an ipad in this forum for the screenshots. it will be the best.

db0070

Licensed User
That would be a temporary solution - but not ideal. It appears Apple are getting more and more strict, my previous apps submitted no problems when I re-sized an iPhone screen shot. Now they are consistently rejecting it. Perhaps I can get away by adding a splash page and resizing that.