Tool MultiB4aBridge (B4J source code)

Discussion in 'Additional libraries, classes and official updates' started by LucaMs, Nov 23, 2018.

1. LucaMs

LucaMs Expert Licensed User

A (coarse) software to install an apk on multiple devices at a time connected via B4A-Bridge.

Senza nome.png

It is based on:
    BridgeCLI - Command line tool for B4A-Bridge
    (based? No, it uses much of the BridgeCLI code - badly modified by me :D)

I like it very little, starting from its name, the organization of the code,... and much more; however... it works and this is enough for me.

I have not tested it a lot (developed in a couple of hours and I'm already tired :p) but any bugs definitely would not be harmful.

If you do not like it or find errors... modify it! :)

Libraries needed:
    upload_2018-11-23_3-56-2.png

You can find jDragAndDrop2 by @stevel05 here (you should compile his project as library). P.S. jDragAndDrop2.zip (the library) attached.

Version 1.0.1 fixed a little bug (install button disabled in a wrong case)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
  2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

Where is the screenshot?

LucaMs likes this.
  3. LucaMs

Given the very poor interface (and quality of the interface) I do not think it can be very useful :D

Also, I'm probably a security freak and I do not want to show even what the address of my LAN is (obviously my PC is full of viruses, malwares, trojans... without me knowing it :D).

Anyway, attached.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
  4. LucaMs

Uploaded version 1.0.1

Fixed a little bug (install button disabled in a wrong case)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice