Italian Nuovo progetto (3) [AiJ_View Library]

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Non offendere il COBOL, che l'ho amato! :)
Ci mancherebbe, parliamo delle radici... ma non è più adatto ai nostri tempi

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Maremma sbigottita 😱

Sono andavo a VINCERE al Superenalotto (niente di che, solo il Jackpot intero 😄) e... troooooooppa gente senza mascherina e appiccicata una all'altra.

Mi sono fermato (a 2m) vicino a 4 ragazzotti senza mascherina, che ancora un po' e avrebbero potuto pomiciare tra loro, vista la distanza. Gli ho chiesto se pensassero che il virus fosse una caxxata o colpisse solo i vecchi. Ho ottenuto risposte del cavolo, come ad esempio: "Dicono che indossarla sia anche più pericoloso" o "Vada a dirlo nelle tante piazze che sono piene di gente".

Tutta Italia sarà così; ad Agosto (se non prima) piangeremo 2.000 morti al giorno (solo contando quelli in Italia, ovviamente)

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Maremma sbigottita 😱

Sono andavo a VINCERE al Superenalotto (niente di che, solo il Jackpot intero 😄) e... troooooooppa gente senza mascherina e appiccicata una all'altra.

Mi sono fermato (a 2m) vicino a 4 ragazzotti senza mascherina, che ancora un po' e avrebbero potuto pomiciare tra loro, vista la distanza. Gli ho chiesto se pensassero che il virus fosse una caxxata o colpisse solo i vecchi. Ho ottenuto risposte del cavolo, come ad esempio: "Dicono che indossarla sia anche più pericoloso" o "Vada a dirlo nelle tante piazze che sono piene di gente".

Tutta Italia sarà così; ad Agosto (se non prima) piangeremo 2.000 morti al giorno (solo contando quelli in Italia, ovviamente)
Dovevi scriverlo su Chiacchericci. Altrimenti pensano che stiamo suggerendo un App che trovi risposte sceme a chi ti da domande a cui non sai rispondere

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
The idea that I stole any of your libraries is ridiculous. It would have been nicer if you made this post in English instead of hiding it in the Italian forum.
If you are talking about the SD_XUI library then, as I wrote multiple times, that library only did harm to B4X.

(I've read this thread with Google Translate so I won't say that I 100% understood it)

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The idea that I stole any of your libraries is ridiculous. It would have been nicer if you made this post in English instead of hiding it in the Italian forum.
If you are talking about the SD_XUI library then, as I wrote multiple times, that library only did harm to B4X.

(I've read this thread with Google Translate so I won't say that I 100% understood it)
We are not talking about stealing libraries, but about developing similar ones. To intend with the same goal.

Klaus created the Flexible Table, I created the FlexGrid, and you created your grid. There are 3 tables that have the same objective. Nobody "stole".
In the conversation I said that there is nothing strange if I had made a similar library, the same happened to you too. Without this meaning stealing, a term that no one has used.

It is written in Italian because we are in the Italian forum and we were talking about any library we could do during the lockdown period

Last edited:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I wasn't talking at all about SD_XUIView which has nothing like your libraries.
I disagree that it's bad. But if you think, take it off, I'll post it somewhere else if it's not possible here. I think it is useful.

It is not google that deceives you, is someone who reported this conversation to you 3 months later out of spite and giving it a different meaning.
I will avoid reporting his conversations on the Italian forum that concern you, I don't want to behave like a spiteful teenager

Last edited: