iOS Question Owner change and issue to access to the app to released it in IOS

Charlotte

Licensed User
Good afternoon,

I'm totally novice in dev and IOS.
We are using an application which is working on Iphone and ipad presently.

Although the application is ours, it runs on our service providers' account.
We want to manage our application by ourselves and our service provider sent us a zip file with many .bil file but I can't see any b4i and I don't know then how I can use the project on the IOS devices.

Could anybody help please ?
Rgds

Shelby

Licensed User
You might start by using the zip file you mentioned or make another file to attach here with the button below entitled Attach files. That way, the knowledgeable members here will have some basis to give you direction.

Upvote 0

jahswant

Licensed User
Longtime User
You might start by using the zip file you mentioned or make another file to attach here with the button below entitled Attach files. That way, the knowledgeable members here will have some basis to give you direction.
It might be all their project.

Upvote 0

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good afternoon,

I'm totally novice in dev and IOS.
We are using an application which is working on Iphone and ipad presently.

Although the application is ours, it runs on our service providers' account.
We want to manage our application by ourselves and our service provider sent us a zip file with many .bil file but I can't see any b4i and I don't know then how I can use the project on the IOS devices.

Could anybody help please ?
Rgds

If you have your own developer account, the Apple provides ways for the app to be transferred to your account.

Before you can be able to run the project You need to have B4i IDE. Also The File to open will have .b4i extension. If you are seeing .bil files, it means you have opened Files folder, Go back one step and you will find what you need to open.

Upvote 0

Charlotte

Licensed User
Thank you for your reply.
I only have a api file in the parents folders. I can't see any b4i except mentionned in a YML file.
I've got B4X_FontAwesome.otf and B4X_MaterialIcons.ttf too

Upvote 0

Charlotte

Licensed User
I think that it's the complete project. I have to ask if I can share it here first.

Upvote 0

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User
send a screenshot. If you are seeing Font Files, it means you have gone deep into Special folder

Structure of Parent Folder:
1716824597350.png

I dont know of YML file in B4X. But the font files (B4X_FontAwesome.otf and B4X_MaterialIcons.ttf) are located in
Files -> Special

1716824690696.png

Upvote 0

Charlotte

Licensed User
The names "B4i APPLE">"SIBEL MOBILE" are the names of my own folders.
The application is in the zip file and there is no files before Simier.app

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2024-05-27 184019.png
    Capture d’écran 2024-05-27 184019.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 22
Upvote 0