Share My Creation Panelz - A puzzle game

This is my first public released app in a few years. Life seems to get in the way of fun. It's called panelz because there's nothing on the screen except labels and panels. And I couldn't think of a better name LOL

It's a simple game. Slide the pieces to make a full line. Download here from the store.

Click on the settings icon in bottom right corner to change your display name.

public%2Fpanelzmenu.png

BASED ON FEEDBACK FROM THE COMMUNITY. Thank you all for your help.

Latest version 1.3.1

Fixed an issue with duplicate scores on scoreboard.
Fixed a display issue after the full page ad was closed.
Fixed a crash after running out of time in blitz mode.

Last edited:

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
can't it be synced somehow so that we can see it without the need to have facebook?

that would be nice, 'fraid i don't do TwitFace...... there again maybe i'm just not globally competitive.....

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You need to be logged in for me to get the user ID . Any log in method would work. I used facebook because I was hoping to integrate facebook friend invites at some point in the future.

right but it's not required to get the list from the firebase database.

if not logged in you could store the score as "unknown" and still fetch the global rankings instead of showing personal offline scores.

Geezer

Licensed User
Longtime User
When the store releases the update in a couple of hours. Facebook has been removed.

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Facebook has been removed
That's a huge improvement right there, well done.

But I have to ask... 16384 points... Really? That has to be something from you doing testing, right? That's a pretty insane score.

Geezer

Licensed User
Longtime User
That's a huge improvement right there, well done.

But I have to ask... 16384 points... Really? That has to be something from you doing testing, right? That's a pretty insane score.
Nope. Just regular play, taking my time and looking for the right move.

jmon

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I found a bug. After an interstitial ad, the layout is messed up. That happens every time after a blitz game, then an interstitial, then when I play blitz it's messed up as the screenshots attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191111-123655.png
    Screenshot_20191111-123655.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 247
  • Screenshot_20191111-124402.png
    Screenshot_20191111-124402.png
    321.2 KB · Views: 232

Geezer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I found a bug. After an interstitial ad, the layout is messed up. That happens every time after a blitz game, then an interstitial, then when I play blitz it's messed up as the screenshots attached.
Have you updated to the latest version ?

Geezer

Licensed User
Longtime User
That bug was fixed, I thought. It doesn't happen on mine any longer. Could you check the store and see if there's an update. I neglected to update the version to 1.3.2

If not, try uninstalling and reinstalling. It should fix it

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
After an interstitial ad, the layout is messed up
I haven't got this issue

But when you change the score option from Facebook to another way, I think my score is wrong. I think it got mixed with KATFAIRIES records (I'm JOSEJAD)

Geezer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I haven't got this issue

But when you change the score option from Facebook to another way, I think my score is wrong. I think it got mixed with KATFAIRIES records (I'm JOSEJAD)
I was wondering if this was the case. There was an issue not storing the identifier and because she had already run the game it uploaded her scores. And when you connected with the same if it retrieved her scores.

This has been fixed and shouldn't be an issue any longer.

The only way to correct it is for you to reinstall so you have no locally stored scores and then I can fix them manually in the database so they will be reirieved the next time you load the game.

If you want me to fix your scores
  • Let me know the scores you had, or approximation
  • Uninstall the game.
  • Wait for me to tell you i've edited the scores.
  • Reinstall the game

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Don't worry, it's not a problem for me, I'm fine with her records :) Just delete these posts.

giphy.gif