Share My Creation Panelz - A puzzle game

This is my first public released app in a few years. Life seems to get in the way of fun. It's called panelz because there's nothing on the screen except labels and panels. And I couldn't think of a better name LOL

It's a simple game. Slide the pieces to make a full line. Download here from the store.

Click on the settings icon in bottom right corner to change your display name.

public%2Fpanelzmenu.png

BASED ON FEEDBACK FROM THE COMMUNITY. Thank you all for your help.

Latest version 1.3.1

Fixed an issue with duplicate scores on scoreboard.
Fixed a display issue after the full page ad was closed.
Fixed a crash after running out of time in blitz mode.

Last edited:

Geezer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Another suggestion: add a rewarding video and/or interstitial ads.

Yes I was originally planning on reward videos for continues, but ads wouldn't give anything except code 3 for almost 2 months and I gave up. Left the banner just incase it decided to work one day LOL

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Has anyone tried to log into facebook ?
I've just done. The process have been OK.
I've just note one thing, after login, the FACEBOOK logo have been replaced by a SETUP button (that's ok), but after that, "Start classic mode" and "Resume classic mode" was disabled. I've just restarted and everything is fine again

Geezer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I've just done. The process have been OK.
I've just note one thing, after login, the FACEBOOK logo have been replaced by a SETUP button (that's ok), but after that, "Start classic mode" and "Resume classic mode" was disabled. I've just restarted and everything is fine again

The change to setup after logging into facebook is intentional. The only setting ( so far ) is a display name for the global high scores.

The classic modes should never be disabled, so I'm not sure what happened there.

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
nice game.

got 742 on my first try.
but to unlock the other game type you need to reach level 5.
I think with my score I only got to level 2.

Is level 5 realistic?

I didn't see any issues like Luca reported.

Having a global high score table would keep your users playing it longer as the challenge would be higher than beating your own personal score.

Well done and good luck with it!

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I see...

you're at level 3

so my guess is:

level 1 0-499
level 2 500-999
level 3 1000-1499
level 4 1500-1999
level 5 2000+

so you're halfway of unlocking the extra game type. which seems like an impossible task or a lot of luck is needed

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This is my first public released app in a few years
It's a fun game, well done. :)

I'm not completely up to date on games nowadays, so I have to ask: Is this an original idea, or is it heavily inspired from some other game?

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I saw similar games on the play store when I followed his link so it's not a unique concept.

But that doesn't matter as long as the money rolls in :)

Geezer

Licensed User
Longtime User
nice game.

Is level 5 realistic?

Level 5 is achievable. Just take your time and plan ahead.

nice game.

Having a global high score table would keep your users playing it longer as the challenge would be higher than beating your own personal score.

Logging into facebook will open up the global high scores.

Geezer

Licensed User
Longtime User
The levels are based on the number of lines completed. Note that multiple lines cleared on the same move only count as one for this purpose. But chain reactions count individually, and also generate more score...