Share My Creation Portable Warehouse : Source For Sale

Hello everyone,

Back at it again and again and again :)

We are releasing a new amazing app :)

It's a Portable Warehouse !

Helps you to sell to your clients invoice with pre defined products by you + you can .

Selling by generating and printing to any Bluetooth printer in the world :)

and of course the source code is for sale : Price is : 20$ (For a limited time only )

fs-payment1 (1).png

up12.JPG

Attachments

• MobAd1.JPG
    MobAd1.JPG
    476.1 KB · Views: 4,829
Last edited:

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The thing is we don't develop B4i because the cost of it is too expensive, you need an iphone, hosted builder and apple developer account and they all cost a lot so unfortunately for the time being we are only publishing B4A and B4J
Probably when you and your two friends dominates B4XPages (and I'm sure you will do soon) and make your apps following it, you will not need to program with B4i, but get the code ready for the people who buy, to convert it with few effort.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Probably when you and your two friends dominates B4XPages (and I'm sure you will do soon) and make your apps following it, you will not need to program with B4i, but get the code ready for the people who buy, to convert it with few effort.
We have already started learning B4XPages :)

"Going with the flow" :)

Situ LLC

Licensed User
Hey. no joke. this is a great app. Try I send the deposit and 3 minutes later have the links..
thanks

DeviousD

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Guys,

I was curious to know what this APP source code is like from another developers point of view and the part about the barcode printing tickled my fancy.

Bought the code, had a poke around and it covers the basics.

You will see how to create a login page, you will see how to manage databases from a project point of view.

The code does not have a lot of comments so you going to have to figure things out as you go.

A lot of Arabic makes it rather puzzling what the text should say and what the intent was.

I'm Not saying this is bad at all, its definitely going to help spring board a lot of new developers in the B4A side of things get up to speed quicker and give them the confidence to build something similar.

Its a good project to get your head around what an APP should be put together like.

Thanks for allowing me to purchase the code.

Good luck guys, its a good strategy to go cheaper and get many many more purchases than a more expensive model from before.

Keep growing your repository of Code-2-buy , there will be developers that will definitely benefit from this.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Guys,

I was curious to know what this APP source code is like from another developers point of view and the part about the barcode printing tickled my fancy.

Bought the code, had a poke around and it covers the basics.

You will see how to create a login page, you will see how to manage databases from a project point of view.

The code does not have a lot of comments so you going to have to figure things out as you go.

A lot of Arabic makes it rather puzzling what the text should say and what the intent was.

I'm Not saying this is bad at all, its definitely going to help spring board a lot of new developers in the B4A side of things get up to speed quicker and give them the confidence to build something similar.

Its a good project to get your head around what an APP should be put together like.

Thanks for allowing me to purchase the code.

Good luck guys, its a good strategy to go cheaper and get many many more purchases than a more expensive model from before.

Keep growing your repository of Code-2-buy , there will be developers that will definitely benefit from this.
Thank you for your kind words :)
And as we have mentioned before, if you need any help regarding the source we are more than happy to help you :)

Situ LLC

Licensed User
In my opinion,
I think that the time I take to log in and use the tables, among other things, I see things in learning and seeing your image as a programmer and that takes time.
Therefore learning for a comfortable price how to develop processes is good.

Many of us start from scratch and see the great things that other highly experienced programmers share. Everyone has different ways of teaching and sharing. Personally, I am very grateful to all of you in this forum for your time to show your benefits to others.
Thank you

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
In my opinion,
I think that the time I take to log in and use the tables, among other things, I see things in learning and seeing your image as a programmer and that takes time.
Therefore learning for a comfortable price how to develop processes is good.

Many of us start from scratch and see the great things that other highly experienced programmers share. Everyone has different ways of teaching and sharing. Personally, I am very grateful to all of you in this forum for your time to show your benefits to others.
Thank you
Thank you for your kind words :)

jerry07

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi got code earlier today but just checking out the app and noticing issues.

1. On restart of application prior entry items are gone.
2. In "Product View", and "Customer View" back arrow is unresponsive .
3. When adding New Client Phone Number input is in Arabic?
4. In "Client Information View" (table) Phone and ID column information is swapped.
5. Invoice Total is Quantity Sold and not Dollar Total.

I have to say app has nice User Interface better than anything I can create. However some of the user experience as far as flows and inputs I think cold have been done differently, in my opinion better but that is just my opinion.
I think this is still good 5 day app. :) What is lacking day 6 and 7 for QA testing. ;)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi got code earlier today but just checking out the app and noticing issues.

1. On restart of application prior entry items are gone.
2. In "Product View", and "Customer View" back arrow is unresponsive .
3. When adding New Client Phone Number input is in Arabic?
4. In "Client Information View" (table) Phone and ID column information is swapped.
5. Invoice Total is Quantity Sold and not Dollar Total.

I have to say app has nice User Interface better than anything I can create. However some of the user experience as far as flows and inputs I think cold have been done differently, in my opinion better but that is just my opinion.
I think this is still good 5 day app. :) What is lacking day 6 and 7 for QA testing. ;)
Thank you for your purchase and your kind words.

We always do QA but because we sell source codes so the buyer is also supposed to do QA because it's his source now.

Below are the answers :
1- Because we always do QA so we always restart the Database but you could stop easily by just deleting :
Main Activity:
If File.Exists(File.DirInternal,"db.db") Then
'            File.Delete(File.DirInternal,"db.db")
'            File.Copy(File.DirAssets,"db.db",File.DirInternal,"db.db")
        Else
            File.Copy(File.DirAssets,"db.db",File.DirInternal,"db.db")
        End If
2-The back arrow indicates that there are activities behind the current activity , you could just use the back button or add the following :
Activity:
Sub img_Click
    Activity.Finish
End Sub
3- Just change the font to what every font you would like, the font causing changing the number format
4- It's not swapped, it's in the correct order.
5- Yes it's intended to be that, you could change it easily

We always encourage the buyers that if they have any question or a problem they contact us here or @ : [email protected]

Please note that you have purchased the source, meaning it's your own source now, modify it , change everything in it to your liking/needs.

Thank you,
Saif

asales

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Please note that you have purchased the source, meaning it's your own source now, modify it , change everything in it to your liking/needs.
I just made the changes that I needed in the source code and works fine.
Would be nice if you created the layouts using the Visual Designer.
Is more productive to made the changes in the layouts and remove a lot of line from the code editor.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I just made the changes that I needed in the source code and works fine.
Would be nice if you created the layouts using the Visual Designer.
Is more productive to made the changes in the layouts and remove a lot of line from the code editor.

For this type of projects we use code editor because it's easier to animate them and configure/modify the controls faster :)