Bug? Problem in Design

Discussion in 'iOS Bugs & Wishlist' started by Star-Dust, May 16, 2019.

1. Star-Dust

Star-Dust Expert Licensed User

By creating an XUI view, today I realized that the view properties do not appear.
    On B4J and B4A instead they appear correctly.

In doubt I have opened other XUI iews that I created in the past and that the properties appeared correctly, now in no view do the properties appear.

So I thought it was a b4i problem and reinstalled but with no results.
    For proof, I created empty projects, with a new XUI view (empty) and the properties do not appear to me

Code:
    #DesignerProperty: Key: TextColor, DisplayName: Text Color, FieldType: Color, DefaultValue: 0xFF000000, Description: Text color
    #DesignerProperty: Key: BackColor, DisplayName: Background Color, FieldType: Color, DefaultValue: 0xFFF0F0F0, Description: BackGround color
    upload_2019-5-16_19-43-11.png

Attached Files:

2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

I can only guess that you haven't reselected the view after you added the properties. Click on the main page and then back on the custom view and it will work.

3. Star-Dust

As you can see in the image it is selected and I have also tried empty projects.

4. Star-Dust

I must say that this afternoon it worked properly.

5. Erel

You need to click on the main control and then back on the custom view. If it doesn't work then please upload the project.

6. Star-Dust

I have done many other tests.

Finally I managed to get the properties, but if I insert the _ character (as an example SD_text) it blocks me the design and all the views that I create later are not recognized the properties.

So I have to close B4i, restart it and open a named view that doesn't contain underscores

7. Erel

Please upload a small project that demonstrates it.

8. Star-Dust

satisfied

Attached Files:

9. Star-Dust

however I solved by changing the name to the custom view

10. Erel

This is indeed a bug related to the underscore. It is fixed for the next update.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice