Bug? Problem in Design

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
By creating an XUI view, today I realized that the view properties do not appear.
On B4J and B4A instead they appear correctly.

In doubt I have opened other XUI iews that I created in the past and that the properties appeared correctly, now in no view do the properties appear.

So I thought it was a b4i problem and reinstalled but with no results.
For proof, I created empty projects, with a new XUI view (empty) and the properties do not appear to me

B4X:
#DesignerProperty: Key: TextColor, DisplayName: Text Color, FieldType: Color, DefaultValue: 0xFF000000, Description: Text color
#DesignerProperty: Key: BackColor, DisplayName: Background Color, FieldType: Color, DefaultValue: 0xFFF0F0F0, Description: BackGround color

upload_2019-5-16_19-43-11.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-16_19-39-46.png
    upload_2019-5-16_19-39-46.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 236

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I can only guess that you haven't reselected the view after you added the properties. Click on the main page and then back on the custom view and it will work.
As you can see in the image it is selected and I have also tried empty projects.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I must say that this afternoon it worked properly.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have done many other tests.

Finally I managed to get the properties, but if I insert the _ character (as an example SD_text) it blocks me the design and all the views that I create later are not recognized the properties.

So I have to close B4i, restart it and open a named view that doesn't contain underscores

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
satisfied

Attachments

• TestDesign.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 248

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User