Android Question Problem in running final apk on mobile

Soroush68

Hi every body
I have recently started programing with b4a.
I have a problem at first. I cannot run final android app on my mobile.
I copy the apk file from project folder on my computer to my mobile. But when i try to install and run it, I get a security warning! When trying to run the app, I also get an error too; as u can see in the screenshot.
I use android platform 16(android 4.1.2) in b4a and my mobile is huawei p30pro (based on android 9)

I can sumulate it on the computer with avd manager but i have problem when moving final apk to my phone.

How can I solve this problem and install and run final apk on my phone and others without error and warning?

Thank you very much

Attachments

Erel

Administrator
Staff member
Licensed User
The security threat is related to the debug signing key. Switching to a private sign key will solve it.

The "old app" warning is related to low value of targetSdkVersion in the manifest editor.

Soroush68

The security threat is related to the debug signing key. Switching to a private sign key will solve it.

The "old app" warning is related to low value of targetSdkVersion in the manifest editor.
Thank you.
1- I uninstalled b4a bridge from my mobile
2- I changed the target sdk in manifest to 28
3- I created an new key in private sign key tool
4- Then i recompiled and moved latest api file.

It installed but not worked correctly yet.

Then, when i run the app it showed a message "waiting for IDE debugger to connect..." And then it showed a black screen

After all I changed the debug mode to release mode o_O :)) and pressed F5 and it worked.

Thank you for your help and for solving my elementary problem. :)