iOS Question Profile Error

daniyal

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi All.

Check dependencies
Code Signing Error: No certificate matching 'iPhone' found: Select a different signing certificate for CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY, a team that matches your selected certificate, or switch to automatic provisioning.
Code Signing Error: Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 11.2'
Error: ** BUILD FAILED **
The following build commands failed:
Check dependencies
(1 failure)

I get this Error Many Times.
I Use B4i v 4.40 And Local Mac v 4.41
How We Can Solve It ?

aminoacid

Licensed User
Longtime User
I would try a build with the Hosted server to see if you get the same error. That will allow you to narrow down the problem.

Upvote 0

drponciano

Licensed User
Longtime User
Same problem here. New Certificate an Provisioning profile with error. What am I missing?
Code Signing Error: Provisioning profile "Desarrollo-2018" doesn't include any certificate for which the matching private key is installed in the keychain.
Code Signing Error: Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 11.2'

I'm using Hosted Builder.

Upvote 0

drponciano

Licensed User
Longtime User
With new Certificate:
Name:
Jesus Mondragon
Type:
iOS Development
Expires:
Apr 12, 2019
Created By:
Jesus Mondragon ([email protected])

New APP ID
Name:
JMSGLAB
Prefix:
XXXXXXX
ID:
GLAB.JMS*

And new provisioning profile
JMSGLAB.2018 iOS Development Active

Still with error:
Check dependencies
Code Signing Error: Provisioning profile "JMSGLAB.2018" doesn't include any certificate for which the matching private key is installed in the keychain.

What am I doing wrong?

Upvote 0